Keith McCready coming out of retirement!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to see James Jr. getting some recognition. His father James Sr. aka 'Bastrop' was an exceptional player as well. I remember Sr. putting the hurt on people passing through Eric's late 80s early 90s along with Smokey Bartlett, Little David Henson, Gilbert Martinez, etc. Those were good times with two women's world champs Belinda and Vivian playing regularly in the weekly tournaments too.

Bastrop is still around and kicking, although not quite as high as he did. heis still tough to beat.

TheThaiger

Banned
How much are you wanting to bet on james? Ill take keith fohundred or two. Let me know.

To paraphrase the great Basil Fawlty, that particular avenue of pleasure has been closed off to me, and I don't want it opening up again. I don't bet anymore, but if I did, it'd be on the kid. Youth over experience every time.

But I don't see what me stating comebacks are rarely successful has to do with who I would bet on?

As long as it's a fair and honest contest, let the best man win. A win for Keef would give the old timers one last boner, at least. ;)

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't be happier to hear this might go down. My favorite Accustats DVD is Keith vs Parica. If this could be streamed with a mic this could be the best selling TAR match ever!

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
A win for Keef would give the old timers one last boner, at least. ;)

You're just chalked full of issues. What is it exactly? You can't beat Sean at anything so now you're attacking a professional player and the population of AZ with a veiled homoerotic fantasy you've probably been "thinking" about for quite some time.

What is the point of you being in this thread? Fine, you hate everyone and love to argue. That has zero to do with two people who love pool matching up.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're just chalked full of issues. What is it exactly? You can't beat Sean at anything so now you're attacking a professional player and the population of AZ with a veiled homoerotic fantasy you've probably been "thinking" about for quite some time.

What is the point of you being in this thread? Fine, you hate everyone and love to argue. That has zero to do with two people who love pool matching up.

I've wondered since he came here why he stays here at all, with the attitude he has. Must not have anything else to do. Disrespects most everybody here and is just full of bile and arrogance.

TheThaiger

Banned

Cor! You running short of Vitamin V or something, mate?

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To paraphrase the great Basil Fawlty, that particular avenue of pleasure has been closed off to me, and I don't want it opening up again. I don't bet anymore, but if I did, it'd be on the kid. Youth over experience every time.

But I don't see what me stating comebacks are rarely successful has to do with who I would bet on?

As long as it's a fair and honest contest, let the best man win. A win for Keef would give the old timers one last boner, at least. ;)

For all the horse---- that comes from most of you posts, who wouldnt of knowen that you have no GAMBLE in you at all, ha ha ha the jokes are on you!

TheThaiger

Banned
For all the horse---- that comes from most of you posts, who wouldnt of knowen that you have no GAMBLE in you at all, ha ha ha the jokes are on you!

They are? Why? I've said it several times before, it's not news. I haven't gambled in 24 years and haven't had a drink for 2.5 years. The not gambling has cost me a lot of money over the years; the not drinking has saved me a fortune. C'est la vie.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't even know how Keith plays now or how James plays.

Just based on what I've seen with other strong young players going up against the older generation, I would imagine that James probably has an advantage in rotation games. He might also have a smaller advantage in one pocket or full rack banks, but it's probably more even.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Keith,
Glad to hear this news, the best of luck and I
hope to see ya at SBE. :thumbup:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Cor! You running short of Vitamin V or something, mate?

Look, I'm flattered you have all this interest in my reproductive capabilities but face it, I'm just not interested. I don't care if your gay, I really don't. It's your choice and live your life the way you want to. I'm happy you're at peace with yourself. Whatever. But like anyone who's attractive has had to deal with before, I get tired of the advances. I will repeat myself, one time, for clarity.

I am not interested in you. At all. Please understand this.

I don't want to derail this thread with your crap any longer either. So, find a picture of me online somewhere, lube up, and do your thing. Just don't tell me about it.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member

Oh, so you're just a mouth piece. With all that talking you were doing about Keith backing out, being scared and all of that, I thought for sure you'd bet against him if they played. Now that its known that Keith is ready to play, now what will you have to talk about?

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't want to derail this thread

Don't make posts like this one, then:

Look, I'm flattered you have all this interest in my reproductive capabilities but face it, I'm just not interested. I don't care if your gay, I really don't. It's your choice and live your life the way you want to. I'm happy you're at peace with yourself. Whatever. But like anyone who's attractive has had to deal with before, I get tired of the advances. I will repeat myself, one time, for clarity.

I am not interested in you. At all. Please understand this.

I don't want to derail this thread with your crap any longer either. So, find a picture of me online somewhere, lube up, and do your thing. Just don't tell me about it.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member

I know, I should not feed the trolls but he constantly picks fights on here and it needs to end.

But, back on track: I wonder if TAR could cover the nut on this game? I'd like to see this match take shape. I know Keith would be a draw for viewers but how many people, outside of here, know Jr and would pay to watch it?

I'm down for the feed if it comes to light.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Know Sh!t man..I done a search and found a picture of him,add lube to that.

Not good,sure to derail.:smile:

Attachments

• fat astard.PNG
    fat astard.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 716

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I dont know how James plays but if Keith gets back in stroke lookout. I would have to take Keith even though I have never seen James play. James, it's like a nightmare :D Sorry Keith
I had to do it.

Last edited:

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
All i have to say is if jr can get the bankroll together he can make some good money here...but I know a little bout them both and I'd have To bet on Keith...of course depending on what the play also...

poker player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
keith

when keith was 18 years old he was beating everybody in the country, back then they played 2 shot push out, he had a huge advantage cause he shot so freakin straight, he`d push out to shots nobody wanted & then he`d just fire em in. he was a sight to watch when he was in dead punch, oh yea, & left handed he only played a ball under his game.