Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Buyer / Seller transaction report
Page 149 of 149 « First 4999139147148149

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 128 votes, 1.77 average.
Old
  (#2221)
jacobyguy
Matt
jacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-22-2019, 05:06 PM

Bought a cue from this douche Chris Zayes of Greer SC. Phone number 8644845677 cash tag $zayas83 he had me call him so he could convince me of his impeccable honesty and integrity so I would cash app the payment. He promised to get the cue out the very next morning which didn't happen... something with his son the first day, something with his wife the second day.... so 3 days later he finally makes a shipping label and messages me to nickel and dime me out of 7$ more because shipping was 25$ instead of the agreed 18$ I did receive the cue. However it has a 1-2mm lift at the joint when rolled and he told me it was straight. I did give him multiple avenues to make it right but he chose to respond by saying it was "fine when he shipped it out" and then blocked me. So here he is, give him a shout out for me

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Deal with Magix
Old
  (#2222)
OldOrvis
AzB Silver Member
OldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Deal with Magix - 05-05-2019, 05:12 PM

Did a trade deal with this gentlemen and it was fantastic, He was very prompt in shipping his trade item and was a smooth transaction. Would Highly recommend this guy. I made another post about our deal but I think I used the wrong thread lol.

Thanks

You better go see the wizard

Page 149 of 149 « First 4999139147148149

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: