Where are Donnie Mills bashers now?

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
Come on everybody......isn't it time to give Donnie his due now? I mean WTF!
He just finished 3rd in US Open 9-Ball beating Frankie Hernandez, Tommy Kennedy, Darren Appleton, Demetrius Jelatis, Karl Boyes and he lost 11-10 to both Ralf Souquet and Mika Immonen. Damn guy can't play a lick I guess:eek:

I can't believe I didn't introduce myself to him when I was in the Corner Pocket in mid-July......I said hi to James Roberts but not to Donnie. Crap, I should have had him sign my cue with a Sharpie:smile:

He is one bad juju!!

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
He just finished 3rd in US Open 9-Ball beating Frankie Hernandez, Tommy Kennedy, Darren Appleton, Demetrius Jelatis, Karl Boyes and he lost 11-10 to both Ralf Souquet and Mika Immonen. Damn guy can't play a lick I guess:eek:

I can't believe I didn't introduce myself to him when I was in the Corner Pocket in mid-July......I said hi to James Roberts but not to Donnie. Crap, I should have had him sign my cue with a Sharpie:smile:

He is one bad juju!!

i don't recall anyone ever bashing him because of his ability to play well.

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
Short memories...

i don't recall anyone ever bashing him because of his ability to play well.

I'm too lazy to go back and find the threads saying Donny never steps up, Donny never plays anybody, Donny can only play 'rack your own 9ball', Donny is all talk and no action, Donny won't gamble with anyone unless he has the nuts, and blah blah blah blah blah blah.........my point was that there WERE a lot of Mills bashers on here in the past 3 months (if not longer) or so but suddenly they're all a just a little bit silent right now. As they should be:cool:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's been bashing him?? Must be in threads I haven't read. Quotes, please!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm too lazy to go back and find the threads saying Donny never steps up, Donny never plays anybody, Donny can only play 'rack your own 9ball', Donny is all talk and no action, Donny won't gamble with anyone unless he has the nuts, and blah blah blah blah blah blah.........my point was that there WERE a lot of Mills bashers on here in the past 3 months (if not longer) or so but suddenly they're all a just a little bit silent right now. As they should be:cool:

Personally, I never even heard of the guy until a few weeks ago.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Maybe those with lesser opinions of him took the week off to pay some respect to his outstanding showing. You might not insight them to comment out of the same respect.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

He is one bad juju!!

What do Jews gotta do with it?:confused:

hahahaha j/k

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I think it was really just one or two guys posting very frequently, never really saw a lot of Mills bashers. A lot of people are happy as hell he doesnt like to travel though, I do know that!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He is one bad juju!!

He was 6th last year in the Open as i recall-giving him the best record in the best/toughest tournament over 2 years.

He is also the only player with a winning record vs the filipinos playing even of late. Face it Donnie Mills has to be considered a top 5 American at this point.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
He was 6th last year in the Open as i recall-giving him the best record in the best/toughest tournament over 2 years.

No, Mika has the best record "in the best/toughest tournament over 2 years" with two wins.....

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

He is also the only player with a winning record vs the filipinos playing even of late. Face it Donnie Mills has to be considered a top 5 American at this point.

Mika has a slightly better record the last two years. :wink:

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Really?? cmon now.. enough hanging on the guy's nuts....

I give props as he had a good showing, but let's not go overboard.

He also laced Keith Bennett just a few months ago. One of the fastest ahead sets ever.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
He also laced Keith Bennett just a few months ago. One of the fastest ahead sets ever.

And Keith just beat Alcano getting the same weight that I believe Bartram would play with...somebody do the math please. Donny is for real, it didn't feel like a fluke or getting lucky watching him on the TV table. He runs out.