Please email ESPN3 !!!

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's a link to contact ESPN3

http://espn.go.com/espn/contact

I made a point to contact them and thank them for their live coverage of the Mosconi Cup. I also made a point that I would actively support any sponsors they had that helped bring live pool to ESPN.

The more positive feedback they get the more likely they are to expand coverage and I have to believe that everyone on this forum would like to see that happen.

Think of what they did... 4 days of beginning to end live coverage of the Mosconi Cup with no freezing, lagging and at no additional cost!!! Talk about what would be good for growing the game of pool.

Lets get in their face with all the support AZB can muster. Maybe we can start enjoying some of the international tournaments.

Please, take 3 minutes of your time and invest it in more and better pool coverage

Thanks

Joel

tryin2playagain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received this.

Thank you for contacting us.We value feedback from our fans and thank you for your kind words and support.* We will be sure to share your positive feedback regarding our coverage of the Mosconi Cup event with the appropriate department.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Email sent.....
I fully expect them to get back to me for more suggestions...:smile:

...sooo...I'll tell 'em about DCC, SBE, and anything Mark Griffin is doing.
....and how the cost of a good cue is a lot more than a hockey stick.

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Compliments to ESPN 3 done. I really loved the quality of their broadcast. It was at 4 bars quality the whole time.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Compliments to ESPN 3 done. I really loved the quality of their broadcast. It was at 4 bars quality the whole time.

I'm pretty sure the Broadcast was done by Matchroom Sports and carried by ESPN only on the internet not on Television. Probably since they didn't think they would have enough viewers to justify TV. Sadly when they receive 8-10 emails it will only confirm their decision. Yes, I will send an email, I just think most people won't bother.Hope I'm wrong.

Ray

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Well, they responded to me. This is good, right? :)

Dear Ken,

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ve shared your note with those closely involved with the event converage and I’m sure they’ll appreciate it. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Sincerely,

Matt
ESPN Viewer Response

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Being able to see this event in real time was a real treat for me!

Thank you!!

Ken Jennings

Who knows!

Ken