Seminole Pro Tour Stop - Los Angeles, CA

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
We'll be taking sign-ups Friday night and Saturday morning. There is no late fee.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Efren and Busty are coming! Shane and Gomez too I just heard. $8,500 Added! Only $150 entry fee. Come and get some!
I'm guessing there will be late night action too!

Melissa Morris

Efren and Busty are coming! Shane and Gomez too I just heard. $8,500 Added! Only $150 entry fee. Come and get some!
I'm guessing there will be late night action too!

Hey Jay,

I'm thinking of donating my money.. Women are able to play in this one right?? and can I sign up Saturday morning??

Thanks

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
What color is the cloth going to be? ;)

Ernesto is recovering the tables this week. Same cloth as before, dark blue I believe. Cue Ball fouls only, but if two balls are moved or the outcome of the shot is affected, it's a foul. Red Circle cue ball, the one that comes with the Aramith set. We are playing Texas Express rules. You don't have to call every ball. One exception, no ten balls on the break, which I happen to disagree with, particularly on these triple tough tables.

A few more players who are expected - SVB, Stevie Moore, Corey, Rafael, Manny Chau and Mike Dechaine. Some filipinos will be there but not all. Several of the European players said they did not know about the event, and made plane reservations to fly back after Vegas. All I can say is that they aren't checking online or in billiard publications. This event has been publicized since January, on AZ Billiards and the Seminole Tour website.

Jay, I heard HB is in for an extreme makeover, that the cloth is going to be burgundy and it's something noticeably slower than is on the tables now (860 now?). With those tight pockets and slow cloth it should be brutal.

They are doing a Major Renovation, but not before this event. Don said it was gonna be awesome!

Ray

Oscar said in regards to this photo on facebook the following.

Oscar Dominguez "Today is last day of any green".

hollywood billiards.jpg

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Burgundy! Man, that looks awful. GCII's look so weird in that color IMO. Am I alone in feeling that way?

You're certainly not alone. I'm getting the feeling that in the future if I'm going to Hollywood Billiards it will be to go dancing. :eek:

And I dance worse than I play pool.

poolhustla61508

Yea....That just happened
Silver Member
Bigtruck will be rolling in around 8-10ish Thursday night!

Looking forward to meeting all my west coast friends!

Ray

Hope your gonna do the stream the same way you did the Viking tourney in Miss. I was watching on my Iphone in what looked like High Def. Keep up the good work Bigtruck!

Are you gonna save the matches the same way you did for the viking tourney to be watched later?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's been what three years???

Jaden

At least!

The cloth WILL be a conversation piece for sure. I am gonna go in there and do the absolute best job I can do with what I got.

The Seminole Tribe has been supporting our sport in a BIG way and has plans for even bigger things. Come on out and show your support of them. Stop by the stream and say hello if your not in the area.

PoolActionTV now has a Seminole page on our website!

Ray

http://www.poolactiontv.com/seminoleindex.html