What a Waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe we aiming system people should have a "music appreciation thread" and leave the aiming stuff to the troublemakers and know-it-alls. Let them 'kill' each other.
(I bet Mr. Wilson would be glad to see that. No more hassles for him to referee.)
Life goes on.
Low. :thumbup:

Perfect example of what I was talking about here:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6164950&postcount=44

All of us "aiming system troublemakers" have been ignoring Low's juvenile behavior for months. Wouldn't it be nice if he returned the favor and simply stopped insulting other people in this forum virtually every time he posts?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
All of us "aiming system troublemakers" have been ignoring Low's juvenile behavior for months.

He didn't mention anybody by name. Are you openly admitting you are but find it offensive to be labeled as such but then include yourself as a troublemaker?

Well, there went all the fun talking about music and guitar greats. Back to the same old same old.

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
I didn't forget Buddy Guy, I just forgot to POST Buddy Guy. :confused::D
Jimi got inspiration and ideas from Buddy Guy. He was in the audience like a regular Joe Blow at one of Buddy's concerts. At the time, Buddy didn't even know who Jimi Hendrix was when he was told Jimi was in the audience. (Deep into the story below.)
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...drix-the-life-and-times-of-buddy-guy-20151104
Here they are jamming together:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3rWLySRf8&start_radio=1&list=RDpq3rWLySRf8#t=3
Buddy imitating both Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0fT5f7g_I
This thread has morphed into a helluva lot more fun than talking about aiming systems.[/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree completely with the part I've put in red.
Maybe we aiming system people should have a "music appreciation thread" and leave the aiming stuff to the troublemakers and know-it-alls. Let them 'kill' each other.
(I bet Mr. Wilson would be glad to see that. No more hassles for him to referee.)
Life goes on.
Low. :thumbup:

Let's see on one side we have "we aiming system people" and on the other side we have the "trouble makers and know-it-alls". But without "we aiming system people" there is no trouble and therefore "no trouble makers and know it alls" and they certainly won't be killing each other. What they will be at that point is victorious in the decades old struggle and "we aiming system people" will not ever let that happen.

I have a better idea, why not move the whole debate to Gaza? Probably find about the same middle ground there.

JC

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's see on one side we have "we aiming system people" and on the other side we have the "trouble makers and know-it-alls". But without "we aiming system people" there is no trouble and therefore "no trouble makers and know it alls" and they certainly won't be killing each other. What they will be at that point is victorious in the decades old struggle and "we aiming system people" will not ever let that happen.
I have a better idea, why not move the whole debate to Gaza? Probably find about the same middle ground there.JC
I have an even better idea. (deleted my original nonsense as a starter). Next I will apologize for offending you.
And to follow up, I will just stop any attempt at satire or foolishness in here. I can see that the absence of sense of humor is rampant.
Now everyone can be happier.............maybe.
Life goes on.
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an even better idea. (deleted my original nonsense as a starter). Next I will apologize for offending you.
And to follow up, I will just stop any attempt at satire or foolishness in here. I can see that the absence of sense of humor is rampant.
Now everyone can be happier.............maybe.
Life goes on.
:thumbup:

Glad to see your change of heart, although I'm at a loss to see how calling people you disagree with "troublemakers" and so on is funny. That isn't satire and it isn't really even a joke. It's just an insult. However, as you say, life goes on and I'm happy to see you moving on as well.

Reactions: JC
Status
Not open for further replies.