Danny Harriman

Doc Holliday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will reoffer you to throw your keyboard away and meet me in the parking lot again with no one around but just us to settle everything.

So you can't beat him now you want to fight him? If pool works this way I am going to hit the gym and win the us open next year.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Like I said I will never support anything that you are involved in and it never had to be that way but your non stop insults proved to me you could never change your ways. Stay broke John,Oh did gold prices go down lately haha.Like you said John im a 250lb guy that might get belly hooked on the table playing I will reoffer you to throw your keyboard away and meet me in the parking lot again with no one around but just us to settle everything.
I understand your jealousy and its ok you will get over it someday.
The real John has come out in the last couple years and people have gotten to hear about it and also see your ridiculous actions on tar also. Anyways congrats on winning a couple tourneys that I will give you even though you didn't have the balls to play without making any savors.
John I thought a lot of your ability to play and ignored all the crap that everyone said about you and what you done until you started with me unprovoked and your attitude,sharking and cheating ruined it for you with me and many people. Go back to facebook now John as you are starting to sound like a begger.

Bobby would you play John? maybe you should step up in Danny's absence? You sound pretty confident, and with all the barking, I can't help but think it'll be fun to watch.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The only way I would like to see the Harriman/Schmidt match is if
Jay Helfert is the full-time referee....all fouls.

I think their personal differences are unreconciliable.

Doc Holliday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Delete Facebook, Hit the gym, and lawyer up. :cool:

lol Unless like Dennis Hatch plays not sure I want either of those games from him.....actually come to think of it I'm sure there are plenty of players that can kick my ass on and off the table so maybe I need another plan here

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
They both should take a look at Money Maywether imo.

I get a kick out of comments like "Just hope that Danny does not want like $5k and expenses to just show up."

There is no need for a promoter in this match and there is nothing Chilli can do that Danny or John can't do theirself.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/073606477X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1382676861&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

^^^^One read will put you multiple steps ahead of the competition in this industry.

Yup thats all it takes is reading a book.

I wish smart guys like you would show the rest of us pikers how its really done.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Yup thats all it takes is reading a book.

I wish smart guys like you would show the rest of us pikers how its really done.

Ok, so let me get this straight, there is more to all this than a phone call saying where and when and the rest all falls into place? Man, I knew I was doing something wrong.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only way I would like to see the Harriman/Schmidt match is if
Jay Helfert is the full-time referee....all fouls.

I think their personal differences are unreconciliable.

Once again, I didnt think of that but that is an AWESOME idea.

Another reason to post and get ideas.

Nice comment, I would give you green rep if I just knew how.

Ken

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

Like I said I will never support anything that you are involved in and it never had to be that way but your non stop insults proved to me you could never change your ways. Stay broke John,Oh did gold prices go down lately haha.Like you said John im a 250lb guy that might get belly hooked on the table playing I will reoffer you to throw your keyboard away and meet me in the parking lot again with no one around but just us to settle everything.
I understand your jealousy and its ok you will get over it someday.
The real John has come out in the last couple years and people have gotten to hear about it and also see your ridiculous actions on tar also. Anyways congrats on winning a couple tourneys that I will give you even though you didn't have the balls to play without making any savors.
John I thought a lot of your ability to play and ignored all the crap that everyone said about you and what you done until you started with me unprovoked and your attitude,sharking and cheating ruined it for you with me and many people. Go back to facebook now John as you are starting to sound like a begger.
actually bob i cant even get mad at u. ive signed some new sponsors and made alot of money lately outside of pool. things r so good in my life that i just dont have time for azb and negativity. i have an idea ,lets play 1000 point game loser pays 1000 to charity. i think it would b good for pool and charity wins.

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
Please tell me you got time for this

actually bob i cant even get mad at u. ive signed some new sponsors and made alot of money lately outside of pool. things r so good in my life that i just dont have time for azb and negativity. i have an idea ,lets play 1000 point game loser pays 1000 to charity. i think it would b good for pool and charity wins.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=338296

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish they would all set aside hard feelings and play some 14.1 John and Danny are both great play some pool guys. And World Pro Bobby I would like to see you play some too, if not John then maybe you could play Danny. Great competition will bring out the best in the players.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
i would luv to play .he does call himself worldpro so trust me im not taking him lightly. from everything hes said hes a great player so im gonna have to play hard.
if tar would do it i would be thrilled to play and ill donate half of any winnings i would b fortunate enough to win to charity. i was thinking the stra8shots program for juniors.
come on bob nows your chance to shine bud.u dont wanna deprive the kids now do u, that is if theres interest and tar want us to play.

See other thread. Offer from TAR on the main forum

Banks

Banned
See other thread. Offer from TAR on the main forum

That's for the Harriman/Schmidt match. Bobby and John appear to have a little animosity on the side, so that'll probably be its own thing.

I just want to know if Schmidt has any stories about travelling the Northwest with an old player.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member

Sounds like a winner!

Are you going to respond to Justin's offer to play Danny again? Sounds like TAR is covering almost everything.

Str8 Shots

Kimberly Griffiths
Gold Member
Silver Member
It has been brought to our attention that there are multiple threads about a possible Schmidt /Harriman match. We know Mark Cantrill started working on this match a couple of days ago and that he has spoken to both players. We were informed last night by Mark Cantrill that both players had agreed verbally with him to do the match. We were told a few hours ago that TAR came in and also made an offer to host the Schmidt /Harriman match.

When Mark Cantrill set about putting this match together, he really had no idea that the level of hostility that existed between the two players was so intense. It did not become apparent until late yesterday afternoon. At that time that he contacted us and shared what he had learned.

Marc and I spent several hours last night and again this afternoon discussing this match. A few minutes ago we had a conference call with both Mark Cantrill and John Schmidt. During that conversation we explained to John Schmidt, who is a Str8 Shots signed player that we did not feel this match was in line with the direction that Str8 Shots intends to take the players, the team, or the company. We understand why this match is such a hot topic and why it would be an exceptional PPV event. The reasons that make this match so attractive to those that would buy it, are the very reasons we feel it is not in John’s best interest.

We chose several professional players to be a part of team Str8 Shots because they are all great people. Every one of them has a contract with us. In that contract it states that they will get permission from Str8 Shots management before engaging in activities, or aligning themselves, with individuals or activities that could be potentially harmful to their images, the company’s image, or the industry’s image.

When we plan matches, we have a purpose for them above and beyond providing the players with opportunities to test their skills or generate some additional income. Our opinion is that this match only serves to create additional animosity between these players and that is not what we want for any player; whether they are associated with this company or not.

We understand that both offers made to the men provided them with the potential to make several thousand dollars. We are also aware that the money to be made off of this PPV match by Str8 Shots or TAR could be quite substantial. That being said, we have asked John Schmidt NOT to do this match. John Schmidt will be compensated by Str8 Shots for the potential loss of income. He has generously offered to donate a portion of those monies to the Str8 Shots Juniors program.

Thank you for your time. I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Kimberly Griffiths
(877)921 -9511 ext. 121
kimberly@str8-shots.com
www.str8-shots.com

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
It has been brought to our attention that there are multiple threads about a possible Schmidt /Harriman match. We know Mark Cantrill started working on this match a couple of days ago and that he has spoken to both players. We were informed last night by Mark Cantrill that both players had agreed verbally with him to do the match. We were told a few hours ago that TAR came in and also made an offer to host the Schmidt /Harriman match.

When Mark Cantrill set about putting this match together, he really had no idea that the level of hostility that existed between the two players was so intense. It did not become apparent until late yesterday afternoon. At that time that he contacted us and shared what he had learned.

Marc and I spent several hours last night and again this afternoon discussing this match. A few minutes ago we had a conference call with both Mark Cantrill and John Schmidt. During that conversation we explained to John Schmidt, who is a Str8 Shots signed player that we did not feel this match was in line with the direction that Str8 Shots intends to take the players, the team, or the company. We understand why this match is such a hot topic and why it would be an exceptional PPV event. The reasons that make this match so attractive to those that would buy it, are the very reasons we feel it is not in John’s best interest.

We chose several professional players to be a part of team Str8 Shots because they are all great people. Every one of them has a contract with us. In that contract it states that they will get permission from Str8 Shots management before engaging in activities, or aligning themselves, with individuals or activities that could be potentially harmful to their images, the company’s image, or the industry’s image.

When we plan matches, we have a purpose for them above and beyond providing the players with opportunities to test their skills or generate some additional income. Our opinion is that this match only serves to create additional animosity between these players and that is not what we want for any player; whether they are associated with this company or not.

We understand that both offers made to the men provided them with the potential to make several thousand dollars. We are also aware that the money to be made off of this PPV match by Str8 Shots or TAR could be quite substantial. That being said, we have asked John Schmidt NOT to do this match. John Schmidt will be compensated by Str8 Shots for the potential loss of income. He has generously offered to donate a portion of those monies to the Str8 Shots Juniors program.

Kimberly Griffiths
(877)921 -9511 ext. 121
kimberly@str8-shots.com
www.str8-shots.com

Way to win over the AZ Billiards crowd....... (Sarcastic Face)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kimberly Griffiths
(877)921 -9511 ext. 121
kimberly@str8-shots.com
www.str8-shots.com

Thank you for taking the time to explain Stra8 Shots stance. I applaud you for all that you are doing for the pool world. We are in desparate need of more entities just like you.

Action and gambling will always be a mainstay in American pool, though traditionally has been done in back rooms. Today, the one-on-one challenge matches have become popular. There are entities, like TAR and BigTruck and a few others, who showcase these one-on-one battles to the finish, and many people do enjoy it.

That said, I understand that this is not what your organization is about. I really admire you helping our youth; aspiring pros like Eleanor Callado; seasoned pros like John, Karen Corr, and Nick Varner; and the latest Super Star to hit the tournament trail, Jayson Shaw.

BTW, your website is really cool and very informative. I enjoyed hanging out there for a half hour, reading about all the activities Well done. For those who might want to check it out, here it is ---> Stra8 Shots.com.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors. :smile: