Please return the Tascarella

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Logical,

After the person opens the carton and sees two pool cues, don’t ya think they’d wonder
how the hell do I wind up with two cues, one being a Tascarella worth a couple grand &
the other being a Jack Potter cue they ordered? Even having never seen a Jackpot cue,
the other cue has Tascarella’s cool looking signature so you know it isn’t it but that 2nd
cue sitting in the same carton is more likely than not the $500 Jackpot cue that was ordered.

One would have to be an imbecile not to spot this mistake and call Dean about what happened.
I mean this sounds logical to my way of thinking but maybe you employ a different logic, Logical.

Wait, what?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW, I just hit some with RandyinHawaii's new Jackpot cue and I'll guarantee the Tasc somebody got by mistake doesn't hit or play any better than the Jackpot.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be nerve wracking for one of the recipients to message Dean, and ask "where's my cue?". He'd need a calming beverage or two, just to steady his nerves. Hopefully this story has a good outcome.

Any chance that one of those cues was purchased and given as a gift to someone, who might not really know what they have? "Hey, nice cue. I really like it. I think I'll use it as my Break Cue."

The "where is my cue" is what I would be worried about.

I've heard about people ordering something, actually recieving it but, then turn around and claim it was never delivered.

^^^^^^^ is the only thing I'm fearful of for dean.

Unless the package was shipped by cheap snail mail....it should have been delivered by now.

If it doesn't turn up within the next couple days, it will probably not be a happy ending.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean,

I know you really don't want to out anyone but, if you think about it sir, the only type people that are worried about being outed are people that have something to hide.

If within the next few days, your not made whole...I would think about it.

Like I said before, you would be doing AZB a favor by letting us know there was a crooked buyer/seller among us.

Again, only the guilty would mind being mentioned in such a situation.

As a matter of fact, if I was one of the buyers, I would post pics of the cue I purchased with the proof of purchase. Anyone thats not willing to do that is suspect IMO.

Jeff

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a matter of fact, if I was one of the buyers, I would post pics of the cue I purchased with the proof of purchase. Anyone thats not willing to do that is suspect IMO.

Jeff
There is a sort of irony that the buyers of a jackpot, who actually bought the cue without pictures or any description, would now have to send the seller pics to not be considered suspect.

If Dean could definitively say who it was., then of course name them, but if it's between two or more users, I'd keep it to myself.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
edited...didn't realize the jackpot cue was a brand

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
What are the odds that the missing Tascarella is in Dean’s closet?

Freddie <~~~ hoping all turns out for the best

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
What are the odds that the missing Tascarella is in Dean’s closet?

Freddie <~~~ hoping all turns out for the best

I'm beginning to think the line starts at even money. 4 to 1 if you can name which closet.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you guys are loking
but yesterday,i woke up dreaming about this
my wife and i went to every closet,behind every door
looking
we thought the same thing

senior moments are not that rare

you guys are on the same track

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
After 2 days of this thread, much weeping and gnashing of teeth. What day did Sureman receive his jackpot cue ?
I know we are past day 2 at this point, but wow, panic at the disco.

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am praying it's just a late delivery for the holidays. Dean, you have treated me like gold and I've tried to always out do you in return. But, if the cue ended up somewhere here in Minnesota, give me the details and I'll head to the area. Hopefully, you can pinpoint the person and ask someone here for help.
I'm in.
Chuck

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
its a jackpot cue you take your chances on what you get. suppose the person that received it isnt looking at this thread. or even on the az site.

he may just put the cue in his rack and be happy that he got the great deal that dean always says you get when buying from him on the blind.

Softail Rider

Registered
I recently bought a Runde cue from Dean and it was shipped priority mail and it took 10 days for it to get to me in N.C..
I also had to sign for the package, anyways maybe it has just not been received yet!
Whatever happens I sure hope Dean gets his cue back, this has been my only dealings with him but he sure seems like a super nice guy!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm curious how this happened. Did you award the cue as the "jackpot" forgetting you had sold it to someone else? Did you intend to ship a different cue and didn't realize you shipped the Tascarella? What happened to the "jackpot cue"?

I've seen many disputes on this forum over bought/sold cues but this is a first.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm curious how this happened. Did you award the cue as the "jackpot" forgetting you had sold it to someone else? Did you intend to ship a different cue and didn't realize you shipped the Tascarella? What happened to the "jackpot cue"?

I've seen many disputes on this forum over bought/sold cues but this is a first.
Jackpot cue is a cue made by Jack Potter. Dean shipped the Tasc to the wrong person by mistake and some on here have hammered him for it. Like they've never screwed the pooch. Hopefully the guy will do what's right and send it back. To not do so is complete bullshit. I'd like to think that AZ'rs are better than that.

JC

Coos Cues
Jackpot cue is a cue made by Jack Potter. Dean shipped the Tasc to the wrong person by mistake and some on here have hammered him for it. Like they've never screwed the pooch. Hopefully the guy will do what's right and send it back. To not do so is complete bullshit. I'd like to think that AZ'rs are better than that.

Was it sent to Watkins Glen NY?

JC

Coos Cues
There is a sort of irony that the buyers of a jackpot, who actually bought the cue without pictures or any description, would now have to send the seller pics to not be considered suspect.

If Dean could definitively say who it was., then of course name them, but if it's between two or more users, I'd keep it to myself.

Maybe some of them could post those pictures on here?

What are these "Jackpot" cues anyway?:grin: