Buyer / Seller transaction report

nthamix

Judd cues
Silver Member
Schon cues @ Omega

Any one looking for Schon cues, ---> screen name (Michael-Hoang) at Omega. Great service and great deals. Thanks again for the great cue...

Brian;)

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member
Sccues

Thanks James for the prompt refund and being a man of your word..Great person to deal with....Thanks.....Don Iverson

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
bnall Beats em All!

I just completed a very smooth transaction with Bryan (bnall). I bought his ebony Frey cue. It was exactly as described, the packing was 1st class & his communication and follow up was awesome.

I would highly recommend Bryan as a seller and I'm guessing a buyer. I would not hesitate do business with him again.

Thanks, Bryan.

Dave

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Transaction with Arounceville

Purchased a nice older Jerry Rauenzahn cue from Andrew. Fair price & smooth transaction. John Henderson

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent Transactions with the following AZBer's

I have had excellent transaction with all of these people on here and wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of them. All of them are stand up guys in my opinion.

FLYINGSAIL
nbll01
pulzcul
CaptainHook
Michael-Hoang
hejests
robertno1pool
poolpunk
KOINKID
NateSchoepf
phinmole
9ball
GoTulane
FastLenny
SirBanksAlot

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
BVal said:
I have had excellent transaction with all of these people on here and wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of them. All of them are stand up guys in my opinion.

FLYINGSAIL
nbll01
pulzcul
CaptainHook
Michael-Hoang
hejests
robertno1pool
poolpunk
KOINKID
NateSchoepf
phinmole
9ball
GoTulane
FastLenny
SirBanksAlot

Thanks Brady - and the feeling is mutual!!

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
I just sold a case to John at JB Cases. He is a great guy to do business with.
Fast payment also.poolrod.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just completed a deal with Salamander and it was great. He shipped right away and his communication was what you'd expect from a good seller.

Thanks Doug for a great deal. Would recommend you to others.

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
axejunkie said:
Just completed a deal with Salamander and it was great. He shipped right away and his communication was what you'd expect from a good seller.

Thanks Doug for a great deal. Would recommend you to others.

Thanks Ben. Nice doing business with you as well. Enjoy.

Regards,

Doug

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Excellent transaction

Just completed another smooth deal with Jimmyrayk. Doesn't bet better than this guy, folks. Add him to the list of people that do what they say they'll do!! And do it well. Thanks, Jimmy. :) See you in a few weeks.

rebop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just met and sold my Scruggs to Du Ho, I think DHQ01 here. Great email and phone communication before and smooth deal.

He has been unable to post pr PM here as still awaiting approval. Seems odd to me that this would take over a month to do. Any suggestions why he is being held up? I think he'd be a great addition here.

~Bob

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Cornerstone Was Great!!!!!

Hey Ya'll,

I have had the great pleasure of dealing with Cornerstone Cues this weekend at the expo. I bought a Scruggs titleist conversion and it is a true beauty. The gentlemen representing Cornerstone were full of knowledge to share and the collection of cues they had to display were second to none. Great guys to deal with.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had an awsome experience with Bill the Cat .....Bill shipped the cue asap....his communication was second to none, and he even included some nice wood JP's at n/c....No worries with Bill...

Dale

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
FeltMaster made my day.

Just had another wonderful buying experience from another great AZ seller. I just got my Eason cue from FeltMaster. The traction went perfect, he sent it out fri and i have it in my hands as of a few minutes ago..OH HELL YA I'M HAPPY.. i cant believe the quality and workmanship of this cue, Its truely a piece of Art. Again I'd like to thank FeltMaster for making this a great deal, and Mr. Eason for making such a very unique cue, that i'm sure will see alot of playing time.

Thanks guys, Floyd (CCn7)

Integrale

will work for cues.....
Silver Member
Great Transaction with speedy5963

I`ve had the pleasure of doing a deal with speedy5963
and it went absolutely flawless. He is a great guy to do businnes with.
I live in germany and the shipment was the fastest i ever experienced and the cue was exact as described, that means perfect condition.
Thank you speedy,
Regards,
David.

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Great transaction with snowmon34

I just sold one of my cues to Dale Hauser (snowmon34) and it was a pleasure!

Quick payment and great communication!

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
toomanybugs

Hey Ya'll.

I just wanted to let everyone know that toomanybugs is ok with me. I asked this person for a It's George cue catalog and without any hesitation it was sent to me with nothing to ask in return. Real classy.

Thanks, John