Buyer / Seller transaction report

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
I had so much fun buying a cue from FAST_N_LOOSE

Jeeves said:
To poolrod and FAST_N_LOOSE for their help in facilitating the sell of the schon I had listed. :D
I had so much fun buying a cue from FAST_N_LOOSE, I bought one from jeeves also. Thank you guys.:D

Dgerst

Global warming is bad?
Silver Member
CrisOnline is outstanding!

I just received a shipment from ChrisOnline. His communication was cordial, the shaft was as good or better than described, and he shipped instantly. I recommend him without reservation.
Thanks Chris!

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Dgerst said:
I just received a shipment from ChrisOnline. His communication was cordial, the shaft was as good or better than described, and he shipped instantly. I recommend him without reservation.
Thanks Chris!

thanks Dave... you too were also great to deal with...

thanks again for all the kind words.. if you ever need anything else.. just let me know..

chris

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Picked up a sneaky pete from Onthebreak and everything went smoothly. A good seller and a pleasure to deal with.

ATM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had a flawless transaction with Randy (HomerB). I bought a Capone from him and love the cue. Great communication and quick delivery.

HomerB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The feeling is mutual. It is truly a pleasure to know there are folks like Tony (ATM) on this forum, and to be able to complete transactions in a worry free environment.

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Cuedog said:
Another Excellent transaction with Troy AKA KOINKID. Troy continues to stay among the top sellers on this forum and on Ebay. I couldn't be happier with his prices as well as the lightning fast, quality service he provides.

Thanks Troy.

Gene

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the business. Troy

Hit Man

<-------GANGSTA'
Silver Member
Koinkid

Thanks Troy for the nice deal on Kamui tips thru your E-bay store. A real class act. Store looks great!

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
Awesome transaction with BAMACUES

Great and quick transaction with Joe. Received the shaft within 2 days. As always I'll do business with him again.

R.Paul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

I got two cues from Mr. Mike Gartland (aka Qualitycues on AZ forum) yesterday. I recommended his service.
Item arrrived on time, items as his description. Honest seller.. 5 stars.

Thanks...Mike.:D

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
R.Paul said:
Hi All,

I got two cues from Mr. Mike Gartland (aka Qualitycues on AZ forum) yesterday. I recommended his service.
Item arrrived on time, items as his description. Honest seller.. 5 stars.

Thanks...Mike.:D

Paul:

Thanks for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. Our transaction was one of the smoothest ones I have ever closed. Best regards.

avmaster

Man of Reason
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tex cue from Fast_&_loose

My Tex cue arrived today from Marcus. More incredible in person than in pictures. This was a great transaction with great communication. Marcus could not have been nicer or more helpful to a AZ'r "newbie". Thanks Marcus. :) :)

Can't wait to try this out........ My best friend already wants to steal it from me....:D

magnum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Justis from TheBeginner

He must be the "most patient seller" I've ever encountered!

The guy is courteous and very understanding. The delivery was fast (it took only 5 days from Canada to Philippines) and the item was in excellent condition! As what he marketed in this forum was what I got...A BEAUTY!

Superb seller with first-rate sevice...

If the max number of stars is 5 for the most positive feedback, then 5 stars you have!

Kudos to you Jun!

Sompin2do

Boomer Sooner
Silver Member
X Breaker j/b Birdseye/purpleheart 1 of 20

Putting up for sale again and then off to ebay.

Got this cue from Richard directly and it is a 1 of 20 made. 98% condition as barely used. No wrap on this cue. shipping is actual and paid by purchases and cue is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Better than described. Sean (Big Business) is great to do business with.

Last edited:

Sompin2do

Boomer Sooner
Silver Member
2 Buddy Hall Signed Balls from Drawman623

Got them yesterday. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Sompin2do
If I'm following correctly there are 2 Buddy Hall balls left.

I'll take both of them.

Thanks
Mike

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magnum said:
He must be the "most patient seller" I've ever encountered!

The guy is courteous and very understanding. The delivery was fast (it took only 5 days from Canada to Philippines) and the item was in excellent condition! As what he marketed in this forum was what I got...A BEAUTY!

Superb seller with first-rate sevice...

If the max number of stars is 5 for the most positive feedback, then 5 stars you have!

Kudos to you Jun!

Great guy to deal with ...flawless transaction...never hesitated to do business w/ this person even his from Philippines...honest person and good communication to deal with :)

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky enough to win an e-bay auction for a Rick Howard from zcat27, a poster here on AZ, and the communication and transaction couldn't have been smoother.

With over 267 postive feedbacks and no negative feedback for a 100% rating on ebay I would not think twice about doing business with him again either here or on ebay.

Bob Watson

ATM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
+++Manwon++++++

Just had a flawless transaction with Craig W. Rittel from Full Splice Billiards.
Good communication and fast shipping.

Big Business

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
x breaker sale to sompin2do

Great transaction with Sompin2do. He bought an xbeaker from me and deal was smooth, communication was great and payment prompt! An asset to the board!