I dont care if I get banned, all you ****ers are assholes....

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I don't care if she's claiming she's the messiah, there's no reason for everyone and their ****ing sister to gang up on someone and shoot them down the way that thread is going.....

Ban me, I don't give a ****. Why would I want to be on a site filled with a bunch of *****s that just love to bash each other like I've seen time and time again on this site.

Jaden

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
alright, that did it. I'm calling you out Jaden. You are getting way to much attention, and I think I need to bring you down a notch or two.

I agree that it is getting a little catty, and at this point I don't really blame Mary for not answering (heck, 99% of the folks in that thread have already chosen their side). Chalk it all up to karma though; you treat those around you the way she is alledged to, and it will bite you squarely on the, uh, rear.

As for my calling you out....we'll play, don't know when or where, but when we do, I'll get the pizza and beers! :cool:

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
I don't know what you are talking about, but here's a funny picture to brighten your day.

agassi.jpg

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Thnx Rusty.....

alright, that did it. I'm calling you out Jaden. You are getting way to much attention, and I think I need to bring you down a notch or two.

I agree that it is getting a little catty, and at this point I don't really blame Mary for not answering (heck, 99% of the folks in that thread have already chosen their side). Chalk it all up to karma though; you treat those around you the way she is alledged to, and it will bite you squarely on the, uh, rear.

As for my calling you out....we'll play, don't know when or where, but when we do, I'll get the pizza and beers! :cool:

I needed a little levity....

Don't know how much longer I'll be here, but what they're doidn is wrong. Mary knows what she wants and has been willing to go out and try to get it. I really think it's nothing more than some people enjoying trying to make other people miserable. I'm not going to go and use the "J" word, but it's a possibility too.

Mary has been getting a lot of attention lately. I don't know how merited it is. I haven't seen her play in more than three years. When I saw her, she wasn't really good but had only been playing for a few months and had good potential.

I don't know what level she's gotten to. I don't know if she's developed a big head, but the times I spent just chatting with her, she's been nothing but nice and to see her get ripped apart like she is by someone who has a history of attempting to rip people apart and everyone listening and jumping on the bandwagon was getting too reminiscent of what I went through on here a couple of years ago and I'm just getting tired of seeing it again and again.

Jaden

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Maybe this one helps take away your case of the sads.

funny-dog.jpg

You folks in Iowa are funny. Funny in a good way or a bad way, I'm still a little unsure of, but funny none-the-less!! lol I WILL make it to Millertime one of these days! :grin:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't care if she's claiming she's the messiah, there's no reason for everyone and their ****ing sister to gang up on someone and shoot them down the way that thread is going.....

Ban me, I don't give a ****. Why would I want to be on a site filled with a bunch of *****s that just love to bash each other like I've seen time and time again on this site.

Jaden

Jaden,

Can you please help me here??

In your title you say "I dont care if I get banned, all you ****ers are assholes...."

I understand that the 4 asteriks stand for F, U, C, and finally K.

And then you say "there's no reason for everyone and their ****ing sister to gang up on someone"

Again, I understand the asteriks and can fill in the blanks. Same as the first one.

But I can not for the life of me, make out this one.

"Why would I want to be on a site filled with a bunch of *****s that just love to bash each other like I've seen time and time again on this site.

You have 5 asteriks and then an "S". What do the 5 asteriks stand for??

Thanks,

Russ.....

:grin:

Just Messin' With ya....:smile:

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
It's amazing what a cute face and a tight body can do...