The Hustlers Premieres Friday May 22 at 9/8c on TruTV

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great, everyone at the pool room is going to be blowing the chalk off their tips now. :confused:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is the guy on the right?

series-landing_carousel_1410x792_01_new.100p.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jarrod Clowery is a solid player, as is Michael Dechaine, of course. Jennifer Baretta, of couse, is a solid player. Emily and Borana are considered
female pros and are known to pool peeps.

The others are social shooters, local Steinway patrons, girlfriends or friends of players, and amateur high-A players who are local to Steinway in NYC,
at least from what I have been told.

Attachments

• 11263035_10100766357335850_4420127984760198034_n.jpg
    11263035_10100766357335850_4420127984760198034_n.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I wish the show the best, but I'm worried if the channel ( TRUTV) will still be in biz on the 22nd. Johnnyt

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish the show the best, but I'm worried if the channel ( TRUTV) will still be in biz on the 22nd. Johnnyt
truTV is an American cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner with those big money backers i think we are safe lol

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
truTV is an American cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner with those big money backers i think we are safe lol

Yeah they even broadcast some of the early round NCAA Tournament games on TruTV so it's not quite as obscure as you might think.

9 ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will this start date of May 22nd be a worldwide launch on tru tv or USA only. I ask this because we have the channel here in the UK & I would love to see the programme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkridder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm afraid guys..

I'm afraid this show will be fake as hell just like operation repo, lizard lick towing, and hardcore pawn..

Don't be surprised to see a flipped over pool table over a 10k game...

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I'm afraid guys..

I'm afraid this show will be fake as hell just like operation repo, lizard lick towing, and hardcore pawn..

Don't be surprised to see a flipped over pool table over a 10k game...

It "reality tv", dude. Theyre all scripted, more or less.

Eric

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member

I know who owns it...I have TW cable. This channel has very few shows. Hour after hour they the same shows. If they can't get enough shows viewers will watch, I don't care if there IBM. The Comcast deal went bust, we will see what happens now. Johnnyt

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jarrod Clowery is a solid player, as is Michael Dechaine, of course. Jennifer Baretta, of couse, is a solid player. Emily and Borana are considered
female pros and are known to pool peeps.

The others are social shooters, local Steinway patrons, girlfriends or friends of players, and amateur high-A players who are local to Steinway in NYC,
at least from what I have been told.

There are only two players that would be playing for money vs good players, Mike D and Jarrod, Jarrod is an A+ player, maybe A++. I saw Frost, but it's not Scott, don't know how Mike plays in comparison.

I am putting my money on the show being like the beginning scene in Poolhall Junkies. Will still want to watch if I can, I'll be in NY when it's on with the wife for our wedding anniversary trip, although if I ask and the channel is available where I am, I may still be able to watch it.