Jason "buffalo" hunt

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
What none of you knew that he is one of the best skaters in the world too? He just happened to of added me on Facebook and His rants are legendary, SVB is a nit in his mind.....And for everybodies enjoyment...

phones been ringing since 9 am. boy----dont you people know I play pool for a living!?!?!? the only way I see 9 am---is if Im still playing from the night before...I have a plane to catch..my girl needs a ride somewhere...or Im still riding her (and since im single that aint goin down right now) or I have a business meeting. other than that...catch me at lunch..its my breakfast. everytime I go out of town its like grand central station in this muther****er.... damn..

photo shoot so fresh....about to call the paparazzi on myself...

got 2nd place in the BOGIES BILLIARDS tourny last night. i was rated a 12-1..a new highest spot in the city invented just for me apparently...lol guess im used to that by now..

well i dont know why i would think my life would be any other way.... ****ed over by the so called friend i was staying with..sabataged in the tournament i generated 330$ in the calcutta in....and had to get someone else to take me to the airport cuz my origional ride was a possble threat and we wanted me to b safe. the day cost me 150$....instead of being a prosperous one.

almost had 3 table runs tonight at league at 75$ a run. missed a tuff 8 ball carom but 2 is better than none! 150$ night

This next one was a good one, in which on some of the comments he actually says that his talent is EASILY in the catagory of SVB or Alex Pagulayan. And that he was in the top 16 in the world as a banks player WITH one eye blind....
all i can think about is how bad i played last night and still almost won against frank jr. giving him 12 -10 on a 9 ft. brand new diamond table. i havnt played on a 9ft in months..he plays on that specific one 3-4 times a week and i lost 10-10 with him getting all the rolls. now all i wanna do is play again...even though we SHOULD be playing even, not 12-10. so frustrating playing horrible and almost winning.

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
I follow the Buffalo pool scene from time-to-time.

Anyways, I thought this was interesting. Bison Billliards is the main players room in and around Buffalo:

http://bisonbilliards.com/2012/06/28/jason-hunt-is-banned-from-bison-billiards-for-life/

Another example of the man keeping the purest, naturalist, most raw talented pool player that ever was spit from anyone's loins, DOWN.

I can say I was in a room with the legend and came within a foot or two of him one time. My heart races and I get goosebumps just thinking I came that close to the legend. Thinking back, I could very well have breathed in some of his DNA. God I hope some of his raw unharnessed talent gave me some of his incredible shots.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another example of the man keeping the purest, naturalist, most raw talented pool player that ever was spit from anyone's loins, DOWN.

I can say I was in a room with the legend and came within a foot or two of him one time. My heart races and I get goosebumps just thinking I came that close to the legend. Thinking back, I could very well have breathed in some of his DNA. God I hope some of his raw unharnessed talent gave me some of his incredible shots.

I was lucky enough to buy him a beer and give him some cigarettes and oh by the way buy him in an auction until I found out who he actually was. I also have been lucky enough to lose some $2 racks to him which I'm sure has made me a better play just being around his awesomeness !! lol

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

Greg,

Followed the exploits of JH through the years. Recently watched him play at Bison before he was banned again for life. The kid has talent. No question. Reminds me of Marty. Just can't keep his mouth shut. Truely hope he finds his true calling. If not that, perhaps he will do as many pool players have, find their "higher power". Perhaps he will finally gain some peace in his life. I wish him good fortune.

Lyn

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Greg,

Followed the exploits of JH through the years. Recently watched him play at Bison before he was banned again for life. The kid has talent. No question. Reminds me of Marty. Just can't keep his mouth shut. Truely hope he finds his true calling. If not that, perhaps he will do as many pool players have, find their "higher power". Perhaps he will finally gain some peace in his life. I wish him good fortune.

Lyn

Oh, he's found the higher power

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
he's been here in atlanta for a few weeks now. one of the girls i know at mr. cues introduced me to him and he came off a bit dickish but i just shrugged it off because i don't blame people when they do that at first meeting. you don't always feel like meeting a bunch of new people.
but he's been here long enough now that i'm pretty sure he is a bit dickish. he can play though. i don't know if he's as good as he thinks he is but he's miles above me so who am i to knock him on his playing ability, but personality wise i'll give him the 6.
do the math. justin you are quite possibly a comedian at heart. as good as you are at TAR you may be in the wrong business.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any chance he will be on tar anytime soon?

Atlanta is very welcome to him. he was here in San Antonio for about 1 year. I never saw him at one place that he didn't get into and cause an argument. He is just a class one jerk. many came close to breaking his jaw.
I saw him get slapped once and knocked to the floor once and nearly decked him myself.
World class player?? What a joke that is!!

rivercitysledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Atlanta is very welcome to him. he was here in San Antonio for about 1 year. I never saw him at one place that he didn't get into and cause an argument. He is just a class one jerk. many came close to breaking his jaw.
I saw him get slapped once and knocked to the floor once and nearly decked him myself.
World class player?? What a joke that is!!

i seen him at the dcc playing a match next to a table i was backing a game..he lost a $100 set on a bar table and another $100 side bet he asked both parties to run it again like a race to 9 they said yes jason won like 9-1 and the guy side betting said he wasnt betting that set and he got stiffed...makes me wonder if he had them corn rolls then would he of got paid:confused:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Maybe Cleary will post his video he made in honor of JBH.

The one where he doubled or nothinged himself into a billion dollar win.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
he's been here in atlanta for a few weeks now. one of the girls i know at mr. cues introduced me to him and he came off a bit dickish but i just shrugged it off because i don't blame people when they do that at first meeting. you don't always feel like meeting a bunch of new people.
but he's been here long enough now that i'm pretty sure he is a bit dickish. he can play though. i don't know if he's as good as he thinks he is but he's miles above me so who am i to knock him on his playing ability, but personality wise i'll give him the 6.
do the math. justin you are quite possibly a comedian at heart. as good as you are at TAR you may be in the wrong business.

When I first moved to Vegas he was here. Didnt take long for him to get barred out of every place in town including the Riv. The dude is a complete train wreck. At a certain level I find his exploits amusing. Thats not to say I wouldnt want to cave his face in if he did the shit he does to me but as long as I can just read about the aftermath at my leisure its kind of funny.

Love him or hate him the guy has the funniest facebook updates in the history of updates or facebook.:

"You took my d!ck and held it hostage...and i didnt like it" ~ Buffalo to latest dumb gash who actually let him bed her.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
"You took my d!ck and held it hostage...and i didnt like it" ~ Buffalo to latest dumb gash who actually let him bed her.

33nvvhu.jpg

Last edited: