The coolest birthday cake EVER!!!

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
My wife, as a passtime, makes cakes. She specializes in kid's birthday cakes, but every so often she decides to take on a challenge.

Here's my birthday cake from this year. I'm taking it to league tomorrow night. The balls and chalk are made from fondant icing. The cue is a maple dowel with fondant tip and handle.

I could care less how this thing tastes - isn't this one of the coolest cakes you've ever seen?

093041.jpg

093051.jpg

093148.jpg

093201.jpg

Last edited:

Welamu

Registered
That is absolutely ridiculous, I know firsthand how touchy fondant is to work with. Kudos to your wife for being willing to deal with the headache, she must be far more patient than I.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
That is absolutely ridiculous, I know firsthand how touchy fondant is to work with. Kudos to your wife for being willing to deal with the headache, she must be far more patient than I.
Awesome, Please let your wife know that I just loaded her up with rep.

stormshadow1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice cake!!

That is so cool.She is a real keeper for sure!!It looks pretty intricate.I like the pool balls the best.My birthday was thurs and I am super jealous!I got a crappy ice cream cake.lol.Rep for your wife and awesome pool table cake.:cool:

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I hope you're a one pocket player because the black ball is in the wrong place for 8-ball, lol. Seriously, nice cake.

woodyosborne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great job!

fantastic looking cake! kudos to your wife for an absolutely great job! that is something to remember a long time!:smile:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
My wife, as a passtime, makes cakes. She specializes in kid's birthday cakes, but every so often she decides to take on a challenge.

Here's my birthday cake from this year. I'm taking it to league tomorrow night. The balls and chalk are made from fondant icing. The cue is a maple dowel with fondant tip and handle.

I could care less how this thing tastes - isn't this one of the coolest cakes you've ever seen?

093041.jpg

093051.jpg

093148.jpg

093201.jpg

she needs to trim that ferrule up a little though, LOL
that's neat, great idea
and happy birthday to you !! :smile:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Awesome cake. You do know your kids are going to be pool addicts, at least one of them; wait and see.

JoeyA

Taylor_Lee09

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, this is the coolest cake ever. It was recently my Bday, and I wish I could have gotten something this fancy.