ACA Cue of the year 2012

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Will,
You are so right.
I have the privilege to know Pete and he is the most humble person I've ever met. Super, super nice guy as well.
I absolutely I love his native American inspired cues with the Tonkin twist.
That cue is something out of this world.
Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
What was the inspiration for the design? Is it tribe specific? Perhaps Hoopa? If I ever had the money, I'd love to see a Haida-inspired cue, that would be very cool...and unique.

Lisa

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
This is the nicest new school cue, I ever saw. Incredible inlays, and ringwork. Thank you for sharing it. Congratzzzzzzzzz to both of you.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Cue

What was the inspiration for the design? Is it tribe specific? Perhaps Hoopa? If I ever had the money, I'd love to see a Haida-inspired cue, that would be very cool...and unique.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Much of the design is related to Hoopa, a tribe near where Pete lives in northern California. Great eye!

Take care,

Will

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 greats

Two of the finest people in our industry meet and this is what happens, a wonderful work of art. Pete one of the most talented people it's my privledge to slightly know and Will a person I have grown to respect more & more as time goes by.I consider Will a friend and I'm very happy he got this Beauty!

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Hi Lisa,

Much of the design is related to Hoopa, a tribe near where Pete lives in northern California. Great eye!

Take care,

Will

Hey Will,

I used to have a friend that was Hoopa, and he and his wife had moved back to Hoopa (which is close to Willow Creek, on the reservation) after he got out of the Navy many many years ago now. That entire area of the Trinity River Valley is truly my definition of God's Country. If I couldn't live here in the PNW, I would want to live there for the sheer beauty alone.

Congrats again on an amazing cue!!

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Great looking cue. Congrats on the award, and thanks for posting the pics for us all to see.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pete is making me a box cue due next week

In the mean time he sent me 2 plainish 4 points to play
since i tried the first one i have liked it so much it is my daily player

i am as much impressed with the play,as i am with the looks of wil's fancy cue;s looks
which is as nice as any

Pete is certainly one of the best

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would recommend a people get his cues while they can. He is a monster cuemaker and is a gem of a person. I truly feel blessed to have ordered a cue from him!!!!! Now if I could only win LOTTO to get some money and then I would be able to order my dream cue!

hotcues

Biggest Edwin Reyes Fan
Silver Member
Will and Pete, That is a Great Cue. It flows so well for so many Inlays!