11 veneer Full Splice cue

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Yes 11 veneers , it was a custom order cue.. I will post some build pics also..
Colors are from out to in. thin blk,red,yellow,brown,thin blk,a special white material and back out the same..cue has a Brazilian rosewood forearm ebony points BEM handle , with matching ring-work..

pics052.jpg
[/IMG]
pics053.jpg
[/IMG]
pics054.jpg
[/IMG]
pics057.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
pics061.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
pics063.jpg
[/IMG]

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
build pics

0917121607a.jpg
[/IMG]
0917121645.jpg
[/IMG]
0918122328.jpg
[/IMG]
0919121346a.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
0917122220.jpg
[/IMG]
0917122345a.jpg
[/IMG]
0919121346.jpg
[/IMG]
0918121223a.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That cue is spectacular...

I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks for sharing.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
That cue is amazing! I loved it the first time i saw the unfinished pics, but now that it's finished..wow...the owner is one lucky ***** :wink:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hi Darrin,
glad you are BACK. Lucky Owner you will make happy with that Combo. This Cue have my Colors and BR wood too:eek::grin:
Enjoy your free time now from your EX:)kma:):grin:
Ralf

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Thanks Ralf,

It's game on form here in the full splice world and I am all stirred up and ready to pull the hole shot in the full splice motocross.

Scotts Cue of the year was very cool because he helped raise the bar for full splice guys.

Us full splice guys tend to full under the Radar sometime and it is frustrating some times because this is the hard work be done in the biz.

Darrin

Last edited:

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
check your PM´s

Hi Darrin,

I have mailed and PM´d you (pm-bounces), I need some info on specs on my/your cue to give to Jim Baxter who is making a set of JP´s for it.
Can you please check the mail or return via PM to me? Would be great!

Btw - a really sharp cue and I bets it plays great also!

Regard

Chrippa

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Ralf , It's game on form here in the full splice world I'm up for any mother f er to get in my way.. game on...any one .. please I need a changle ...any one .. post up to me....I seen last year's winner and it can kiss my country ass it don't hold a candle to mine....my full splice is way over anything they ever done i'm the s.....

Did I do something?

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Thanks Ralf , It's game on form here in the full splice world I'm up for any mother f er to get in my way.. game on...any one .. please I need a changle ...any one .. post up to me....I seen last year's winner and it can kiss my country ass it don't hold a candle to mine....my full splice is way over anything they ever done i'm the s.....

Please clarify as i might accomodate you. You lookin for a pissn match or a friendly challenge?

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Fantastic...

I cant wait to hit some balls with that cue...one of my favorite cues in a LONG TIME!!!!
Flawless execution.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
I zoomed in and I still can't see the thin black on the outside and inside. :frown::confused::frown::sorry: Very interesting look though!

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that cue is gorgeous! Can we see the whole thing? I want to see how long those points are....

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You saw one of my cues.

Email me close pictures of each point so I can campare our work.
Gcuescustoms@aol.com

If it's built better I'll be honest and share my opinion.

I'm in for a full splice throw down.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
11!

OK....that wins some kind of prize.

One would expect something like that to be "over-done" but it's not. The cue is stunning.

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup:

LosOsosCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really have the best posts Darrin. I just love the detail you go into showing how you make your cues. Keep up the great work.

Dustin