2 Girls, a Mustang, and the Road

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
This match is just down right bad.... When she played Ming earlier for the Hotseat her stroke was methodical and she was consistant..... but then again... a number of factors could be coming into play here on this match

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go there rhea..........

I know this is your dream and wish I was there to shake your hand in person.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

So you get a little late start at getting to a higher level. You got a lot of pool to play yet.

And so many goals to reach at.

Congrats from your biggest fan.:rolleyes:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I'm watching Rhea trying to match up on the chat screen on JustinTV. She wants to play for $40 a set, race to 7 ??

I was hoping to see her play. Someone is offering to play her if the money is right, but not for $40. Rhea says she want to keep it friendly???

Heck, $40 sets, you don't have to go on the road to find that action. That is league player gambling, and you can find that all day long in most towns without the expense of hotels, gas and fast food :) Folks can work a day job, and get more action than a "road warrior" just seems a bit odd to me. I don't even gamble, but I'd play Rhea site unseen for $40 :) Geez, dinner is more expensive !!

I was really hoping to see her play, but nobody wants to play for $40 except Rhea, they want to play for $100 to $1000...

Last edited:

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Lupe just offered me the eight on the stream table once it opens up.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
How do I see this? Justin tv app? What channel?

there is a link in this thread..... you can watch.. but trying to sign in to get into chat is impossible. They want you to type in a password that is so scrambled I have no idea what the word or letters is.. it looks more like oil painting done by a 3 year old ???

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. Should have looked earlier in the thread. Bought the app for 5 bucks. I see it. Also that the set is for 20 bucks. GL Rhea

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Computer:
www.justin.tv/slomoholic

iPhone/iPad:
Yes you'll need the $5 justin.tv app to view it.

Other phones:
Kind of embarrassing but I'm really just not sure.

Rhea's match will start after the current match finishes...

-Blake

who the heck are the two guys on the tv table... yowser... brutal :)

Why are they still playing ???

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
We could use them on Thursdays :D

figure that chat chit out over there RJ and we'll do the commentary..LOL

can you read the "spam" guard thing they make you type in ??? It looks like someone's nightmare, or someone puked on the screen, and then they tell you to write in the answer???

I can't read anything in there !!!

PS: Yeah, they look as bad as the sub I brought out :) That won't happen again... wife's friend kept telling what a pool player her husband was, and figured, hey we are short, let me test this guy out !!! yowser... I had no idea he was that bad !!!

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
can you read the "spam" guard thing they make you type in ??? It looks like someone's nightmare, or someone puked on the screen, and then they tell you to write in the answer???

I can't read anything in there !!!

PS: Yeah, they look as bad as the sub I brought out :) That won't happen again... wife's friend kept telling what a pool player her husband was, and figured, hey we are short, let me test this guy out !!! yowser... I had no idea he was that bad !!!

I get a little video box, it shows a short commercial, and then there's a message at the end of it telling you to "enter this message"...I don't get the thing you're talking about...yet...

I still can't sign up...says my name is already taken??? Who would want to be me??? :embarrassed2:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I get a little video box, it shows a short commercial, and then there's a message at the end of it telling you to "enter this message"...I don't get the thing you're talking about...yet...

I still can't sign up...says my name is already taken??? Who would want to be me??? :embarrassed2:

ok, I figured it out.... so use another name... i'm on the chat room now. I wish these two knuckleheads would leave so we can watch Rhea :)