2014 us open unpaid prize money

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
leminhnam, it certainly isn't your responsibility or obligation in any way to do this, but when and if you finally get concrete proof that your payment has been sent, you may consider sending this message to Barry:

"I have received confirmation of your payment and will let all those who have been following this know that you finally came through. I know that you promised to have all the other players paid off by February 28th (the date of your planned flight to the Derby) too and not just me, and the public is wondering if you followed through with your promise to also pay off those other players that were still owed money. Can you confirm if everyone is now paid completely in full, or are funds still owed to some players? I will pass that information along as well."

I will do as per your request. It is very reasonable.
Actually, I PMed Ouschan on FB and pointed him to this thread. He read it but did not reply to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purpdrag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
leminhnam, it certainly isn't your responsibility or obligation in any way to do this, but when and if you finally get concrete proof that your payment has been sent, you may consider sending this message to Barry:

"I have received confirmation of your payment and will let all those who have been following this know that you finally came through. I know that you promised to have all the other players paid off by February 28th (the date of your planned flight to the Derby) too and not just me, and the public is wondering if you followed through with your promise to also pay off those other players that were still owed money. Can you confirm if everyone is now paid completely in full, or are funds still owed to some players? I will pass that information along as well."

Correction though the date probably is supposed to be January 28th, not February 28th.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the past couple of months I've sent 5 international wire transfers. 1 to Greece, and 4 to Hong Kong. Greece was from my bank acct at PNC and HK was from my bank account at Wells Fargo.

Both banks were the same. 45 USD international wire transfer fee. Money got to destination within 24 hrs. Money was available for immediate withdrawal by recipient. Both banks required name and address of recipient and recipient's bank. Both banks only allow this transaction in person. You can't do it over the phone or Internet. You can send the funds in USD or any currency you like.

An international wire transfer I believe is a much cheaper option than PayPal, western union, etc.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Maybe he hunts, if he can stay sober long enuff to aim a rifle.

He wouldn't be my first choice as a hunting pardner.

Apparently, he has a habit of driving his Sea Doo into muddy marshy areas of a lake tho.

And no Johnny, Duct Taping branches to Barry's head to use him for a decoy isn't a great plan either.

Yeah, just stand by the tree line with these branches on your head Barry, and hold this bucket of oats.

Someone would be seeing Barry with their spotting scope. "Hey Bud, have you ever seen a deer with a green suit on"?

Last edited:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Yes, January 28th is what I intended to write and is correct. I fixed my post. Thanks for the heads up on the mistake.

i like "Groundhog Day" better - cause it's more accurate.... ;) did you not click on my link?

the bet still stands @ $1.00 for this coming OCT.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
What are you betting for this October Wendy?

i like "Groundhog Day" better - cause it's more accurate.... ;) did you not click on my link?

the bet still stands @ $1.00 for this coming OCT.

I must have missed that one, what's the bet for???

Jaden

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423013312.673785.jpg
I went to the bank. Fill in the WU form. And the staff told me the payer sent $1,500 only.

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This POS needs to get drummed out of the game. Wish I was near Q masters. I would print out flyers and educate his patrons as to the pond scum doings of Air Barrel Barry

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Hope the next tournament does run through Halloween. If so, here's the perfect costume. Haven't yet determined if it's for him or the players who travel from the ends of the earth to go play there. Hmmm. :embarrassed2:

Attachments

• donkey.jpg
    donkey.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 442

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Hope the next tournament does run through Halloween. If so, here's the perfect costume. Haven't yet determined if it's for him or the players who travel from the ends of the earth to go play there. Hmmm. :embarrassed2:

Actually this would be a more appropriate costumeImageUploadedByTapatalk1423015248.580100.jpg