2023 World Pool Championship, Kielce, Poland

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The AZB article seems to infer that Ruiz is Italian??? Jeez.

"The final action of the day came from Nineball World No.1 Sanchez Ruiz against Chang Jung-Lin. Chang left Sanchez Ruiz breathless winning the opening three racks but the tides turned quickly as El Ferrari found his gears to accelerate away like an Italian stallion."

Francisco Sanchez Ruiz (ESP)
The Italian Stallion from Spaniol is 4-1 favorite to win the final imho.

JAM

I am the storm
Silver Member
Interesting that while Francisco Sanchez Ruiz was playing Mario He in the semifinals, Mohammad Soufi was sitting in the audience sweating their match with his buddies having a blast.
Souf watching.jpg

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you report if the matchroomlive stream works today (last day), or only the DAZN does? Thanks.
Only tried DAZN earlier which worked great, which it typically does for me. If I think about it, I'll try to see if both Matchroomlive and DAZN work for the final. Good idea.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The AZB article seems to infer that Ruiz is Italian??? Jeez.

"The final action of the day came from Nineball World No.1 Sanchez Ruiz against Chang Jung-Lin. Chang left Sanchez Ruiz breathless winning the opening three racks but the tides turned quickly as El Ferrari found his gears to accelerate away like an Italian stallion."

Francisco Sanchez Ruiz (ESP)
Referring to his nickname. You can relax there sparky. ;)

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of Italian stallions, I watched Rocky 3, 4, 5 (multiple again…) this week with dad on Netflix. I liked 5 best:)

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only tried DAZN earlier which worked great, which it typically does for me. If I think about it, I'll try to see if both Matchroomlive and DAZN work for the final. Good idea.
The final doesn't appear to be available on Matchroomlive, which seems nuts to me, but good to know for the future. Seems DAZN is all that's needed to watch the bulk of Matchroom pool events, such as world championships and the mosconi cup.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Particularly off the rail. That last safety by FSR was good enough in terms of cue ball control, parked the whitey right where it belonged on that shot.

There is obvious swing of momentum. Mario might be in trouble from now on, as Sanchez Ruiz tasted blood and could see the finish line before his Austrian opponent.
I think Mario is fine , he got 3rd in the world finals , barely 💯!!! I think other people need to work on things

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FSR definitely belongs in the discussion of the best player in the world. The guy seems to be in contention for every major tournament