5 George Balabushkas....group shots....smile

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cmon boys ....SMILE for the camera, oh well....LOL
here they are a group pic, came out better than I had thought it would. so what you guys think ???
Steve

IMG_0779.jpg


IMG_0782.jpg


IMG_0788.jpg


IMG_0795.jpg
 
Wow!!

Steve,
Your CUES could be apart of the Smithsonian Museum...
Cue History...
What a feelling it must be to have and hold them... Congratulations..
Alton
 
Yes yes yes !!!!

Steve,

You are a lucky man indeed !!!

To have such a beautiful collection of cues.

I know you worked very hard to have what you have !!

Best wishes for you and your investments

I think they are Winners :wink:

Your a wise man............Good luck to you and best wishes.

Tommyd1
 
Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!! Steve, I don't even know what to say. B E A U T I F U L!!!

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to view your collection!

Mike
 
Very nice , makes me think of old pool halls and straight pool. thanks for the history lesson. You always come through with some great stuff.
 
Beautiful cues Steve. Thanks for sharing, things like this are what makes AZ the coolest. Since we are on the subject of masterpieces how about pics of your Szambotis' or do I need to use the search function? (Gus is my favorite)
 
tikkler said:
cmon boys ....SMILE for the camera, oh well....LOL
here they are a group pic, came out better than I had thought it would. so what you guys think ???
Steve

Great looking set of cues Steve, they really look great.

Thanks very much for sharing such a wonderful collection of Classic cues.

Take Care Steve.
 
Wow, you've got some real beautys there Steve! I think the Ebony one in the center is my favorite, followed by the titlist cue on the right. :cool:

I was wondering, are the leather wraps something George did, or are they aftermarket? I ask because all his other cues I've seen have a linen type wrap on them. Just wondering if George also used leather wraps.

Do these cues still see any playing time? :smile:
 
Nice

I really like the center cue.

It would be my pick out of the group, but all are exceptional.

Thanks for sharing.

Ken
 
Steve

I may never get to the point where I can find a Balabushka for myself.
But it brings so much pleasure being able to see these beauties in pictures from someone who enjoys collecting and loves to share his passion.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this group of beauties together.
myron
 
WalkerInTN said:
Wow, you've got some real beautys there Steve! I think the Ebony one in the center is my favorite, followed by the titlist cue on the right. :cool:

I was wondering, are the leather wraps something George did, or are they aftermarket? I ask because all his other cues I've seen have a linen type wrap on them. Just wondering if George also used leather wraps.

Do these cues still see any playing time? :smile:

Let me answer this. George Balabushka did the finest leather wraps. That is why they look so great aftet 40+ years. A Balabushka with a leather wrap needs to be on your list, Walker.

One thing I have always heard is he never used BEM. I see one cue with BEM, disproving the theory of him not using "diseased wood".
 
hey

somms69 said:
Beautiful cues Steve. Thanks for sharing, things like this are what makes AZ the coolest. Since we are on the subject of masterpieces how about pics of your Szambotis' or do I need to use the search function? (Gus is my favorite)



The pics are coming...starting next week....
Steve
 
hangemhigh said:
Let me answer this. George Balabushka did the finest leather wraps. That is why they look so great aftet 40+ years. A Balabushka with a leather wrap needs to be on your list, Walker.
Thanks for the info Tommy, just trying to learn a little more about cues from the Master. :thumbup2:

That Birdseye forearm has to be very rare indeed. :cool:
 
Back
Top