A big THANK YOU to AZ!

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
I feel I need to recognize certain members of the AZ family for all their help and donations these last several days.

My (and my family's) sincerest gratitude goes out to:

KOINKID
Thecoats
TheMarsMan
Wedge
jjollie
iowa_player
JAM
Cuedaddy
Bigtruck




As well as MANY others who sent donations and participated in the various raffles and auctions to help raise funds to go towards the financial assistance for Joshua's illness and hospital stay. I will try to thank all of the rest of you personally via PM's. I hope I don't miss anyone.



THANK YOU!​
 
Last edited:
I feel very fortunate to be able to be a part of this wonderful outpouring of love.

I only wish your family the very best from here on in. It sounds like things have taken a turn for the better. I will keep praying that this continues.

God bless you and yours! :smile:
 
Some more AZ members who made notable contributions:

Jay Helfert
Chris Hightower
Mosconiac
Cuaba
Rich93
mdavis228
steppo
Sarah Rousey
Steve Piesner
Donald Choi
J M Gris


There is also a long list of people and members who made contributions that I'm going to try to thank personally via PM's as well. Please let me know if I miss you. I want to try to thank all of you personally if possible.

THANK YOU AZ!​
 
I wish i could have gave more. How is your boy now?


Joe

He's doing much better now. He will hopefully not have any long term problems. He will have some more test next week and then again in a month just to make sure.

A recap of what happened to Joshua:

Joshua contracted E. Coli from a little girl who contracted it from (?) and then came to the same daycare. She was only in daycare for a short time that day (3weeks ago) as the daycare provider made her Mother come pick her up since she had been having terrible diarrhea that morning. 4 days later Joshua started having symptoms and within 4 days he was in the hospital and was diagnosed with Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome due to the E. Coli.

Here is a link to a brief description of this affliction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemolytic-uremic_syndrome

It can be nasty, especially in young children, but Joshua pulled through like a little trooper with the help of having Dialysis for 5 days. He was very, very sick for several days and spent a day in the Pediatric ICU when it was at it's worst. He spent a total of 13 days in the Hospital.

But thankfully he was able to recover w/o having any more serious complications. :smile:

BTW, guess what I'm going to do tonight to finally try to relax a little? I'm going to my friends house to shoot some pool and have a couple of ice cold beers! :grin:

Thanks again to everyone for all their help!

Trevor
 
He's doing much better now. He will hopefully not have any long term problems. He will have some more test next week and then again in a month just to make sure.

A recap of what happened to Joshua:

Joshua contracted E. Coli from a little girl who contracted it from (?) and then came to the same daycare. She was only in daycare for a short time that day (3weeks ago) as the daycare provider made her Mother come pick her up since she had been having terrible diarrhea that morning. 4 days later Joshua started having symptoms and within 4 days he was in the hospital and was diagnosed with Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome due to the E. Coli.

Here is a link to a brief description of this affliction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemolytic-uremic_syndrome

It can be nasty, especially in young children, but Joshua pulled through like a little trooper with the help of having Dialysis for 5 days. He was very, very sick for several days and spent a day in the Pediatric ICU when it was at it's worst. He spent a total of 13 days in the Hospital.

But thankfully he was able to recover w/o having any more serious complications.

BTW, guess what I'm going to do tonight to finally try to relax a little? I'm going to my friends house to shoot some pool and have a couple of ice cold beers! :grin:

Thanks again to everyone for all their help!

Trevor

What an ordeal you and your family went thru with Joshua. Makes you appreciate every day you have with him now. This little boy will be showered with love forever. :smile:
 
So glad to here everything is going better & I hope there'll be no lasting effects. Bad things happening to kids is the worst.
My best to you & your wife, and a big get well wish for Joshua.
 
IA8baller...Wow! That is some serious stuff! 2 weeks in the hospital is no picnic for anybody, but in particular for a small child. I'm glad everything turned out well, and best wishes to Joshua, for a complete and speedy recovery! No doubt you and your entire family are now breathing a gigantic sigh of relief! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

He's doing much better now. He will hopefully not have any long term problems. He will have some more test next week and then again in a month just to make sure.

A recap of what happened to Joshua:

Joshua contracted E. Coli from a little girl who contracted it from (?) and then came to the same daycare. She was only in daycare for a short time that day (3weeks ago) as the daycare provider made her Mother come pick her up since she had been having terrible diarrhea that morning. 4 days later Joshua started having symptoms and within 4 days he was in the hospital and was diagnosed with Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome due to the E. Coli.

Here is a link to a brief description of this affliction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemolytic-uremic_syndrome

It can be nasty, especially in young children, but Joshua pulled through like a little trooper with the help of having Dialysis for 5 days. He was very, very sick for several days and spent a day in the Pediatric ICU when it was at it's worst. He spent a total of 13 days in the Hospital.

But thankfully he was able to recover w/o having any more serious complications. :smile:

BTW, guess what I'm going to do tonight to finally try to relax a little? I'm going to my friends house to shoot some pool and have a couple of ice cold beers! :grin:

Thanks again to everyone for all their help!

Trevor
 
I finally made some time to go through most if not all of the donations and raffle participants and want to thank and recognize these members/people as well. Some of these are names but I'm not sure what their AZ name is because they did not give me that info but I want to make sure they are recognized and thanked publicly as well rather than trying to PM all of them.​

James Sward
Double Dave Cues
On the Hill Cue Sales
Bryce Leong
Joseph Kerschner
TheBeginner
Douglas Baltrip
John Burns
Talisman Billiards, Germany
Greg D Travis
David Gross
Matthew Sutton
Trigger
bullshooter69
CharlieD
Susan Maone
ballbanger
deetuner
vegasplayer
Jerrell Eason
Jeffrey Lolley
Shooting Arts
brandoncook26
rossaroni
Rex Goulet
ILgrizz
​

THANK YOU ALL!​
 
Last edited:
He's doing much better now. He will hopefully not have any long term problems. He will have some more test next week and then again in a month just to make sure.

A recap of what happened to Joshua:

Joshua contracted E. Coli from a little girl who contracted it from (?) and then came to the same daycare. She was only in daycare for a short time that day (3weeks ago) as the daycare provider made her Mother come pick her up since she had been having terrible diarrhea that morning. 4 days later Joshua started having symptoms and within 4 days he was in the hospital and was diagnosed with Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome due to the E. Coli.

Here is a link to a brief description of this affliction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemolytic-uremic_syndrome

It can be nasty, especially in young children, but Joshua pulled through like a little trooper with the help of having Dialysis for 5 days. He was very, very sick for several days and spent a day in the Pediatric ICU when it was at it's worst. He spent a total of 13 days in the Hospital.

But thankfully he was able to recover w/o having any more serious complications. :smile:

BTW, guess what I'm going to do tonight to finally try to relax a little? I'm going to my friends house to shoot some pool and have a couple of ice cold beers! :grin:

Thanks again to everyone for all their help!

Trevor

I am so glad to hear Joshua is doing great! Take care, I am glad I could help out a little bit.
 
updates....

Just wondering...how's Joshua doing nowadays?

Bryce

I feel I need to recognize certain members of the AZ family for all their help and donations these last several days.

My (and my family's) sincerest gratitude goes out to:

KOINKID
Thecoats
TheMarsMan
Wedge
jjollie
iowa_player
JAM
Cuedaddy
Bigtruck




As well as MANY others who sent donations and participated in the various raffles and auctions to help raise funds to go towards the financial assistance for Joshua's illness and hospital stay. I will try to thank all of the rest of you personally via PM's. I hope I don't miss anyone.



THANK YOU!​
 
Back
Top