Silver Member
PS07041100073.JPG

SCHWINNG!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
New Girl in Town

rackmsuckr said:
I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the main forum, because I think this gal could be marketed to any demographic segment. And she can play pool! :p

Her name is Shanelle Loraine and she is from Guam.

I think you know men pretty well, Linda and are just teasing us. Wayne must be in partnership with you as well.

Personally, she would have to play pool with me all night before I could think about giving her a thumbs up. :) :)
JoeyA

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
X-Breaker, Yu Ram is currently the number 1 ranked player on the Korean Pro Tour. Yu Ram won 3 events on that tour in 2006.
Stan

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this young lady can really play, and if she starts making some televised rounds in WPBA tournaments, I predict that women's pool will soon become the most watched sport in America. :)

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Pushout said:
YOWSER!!! And you ain't bad yerself, Linda!

Haha! You must need glasses! I know when I am beaten. She can give me the orange crush. Here's another photo, altho not as good as the others.

Attachments

• ShanelleLoraine.jpg
    ShanelleLoraine.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 951

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
uwate said:
PS07041100073.JPG

SCHWINNG!

You know, on second thought, I think she needs a little help with her stroke, stance and aiming technique. And being the good hearted guy that I am, will offer to assist her, no charge. In fact, I might even pay to give her lessons. Now that would be a first.

Last edited:

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stan shuffett said:
X-Breaker, Yu Ram is currently the number 1 ranked player on the Korean Pro Tour. Yu Ram won 3 events on that tour in 2006.
Stan
Hi Stan,
Thank you for the clarification.
I just naturally assumed #1 ranked player in Korea means the best player in Korea, so I was a bit surprised. But what you said makes sense -- #1 ranked player means the #1 ranked player on the pro tour.
I suppose Ga Young does not play in the Korea Pro Tour.
Taiwanese pro tour is definitely a much stronger field, and it is unfortunate she will not be competing there for a while.
Attached is the picture of the other Korean player I was thinking about, I cant remember her name off hand, I think she and Ga Young are the best female players from Korea.
Anyway, thank you.

Attachments

• All Japan Korea Web.JPG
    All Japan Korea Web.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 848
Last edited:

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
I want to see her do a break shot in that top....

Attachments

• Shanelle.JPG
    Shanelle.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 841