A Gorgeous New Player

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
A little help Stan

Mark Nanashee here. Is this one of the girls you've been working with??????

If so, I'm not a bad looking guy. East Tennessee is always having tournaments..........I have so much in common with her..............We both love pool.........................She's from Guam..............I can spell Guam ( I may not be able to point it out on a map, but.....).

I can come to Kentucky if you want!!!!

By the way, Landon is much too young to even see these pictures.

Last edited:

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
XXX Sites

And to think my wife was worried about what I was looking at on the adult sites. I guess she should be glad I am on Billiards forums, I know I am glad that I visit the Billiards Formums! LOL

Last edited:

juegabillar

Private Citizen
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the main forum, because I think this gal could be marketed to any demographic segment. And she can play pool! :p

Her name is Shanelle Loraine and she is from Guam.

Guess I'll have to move from Puerto Rico to Guam.......in the pursuit of happiness......:) :D

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
You know, on second thought, I think she needs a little help with her stroke, stance and aiming technique. And being the good hearted guy that I am, will offer to assist her, no charge. In fact, I might even pay to give her lessons. Now that would be a first.

The "pay to give her lessons" had me laughing out loud. Good one Jay.

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the main forum, because I think this gal could be marketed to any demographic segment. And she can play pool! :p

Woohoo Linda! She's cute. Is she single? :)

Will she accept two camels and three goats for a dowry? :p

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
This thread raises a few points...

This thread raises a few points... (And you know who you are!) NO, just kidding.

Point #1 - It's a little sad that a woman like that gets so much attention, and "marketing capability" immediately due to her looks, over her skills. This seems to be the reality of today's "image of
pool". I'm not saying it's "wrong", just a little sad.

Point #2 - Reinforces point #1. The second girl isn't as attractive, and "X-Breaker" can't remember
her name. :) See what I mean?

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
Ah yes...the beautiful women of guam. I encourage all of you to visit my home island.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I can't believe you all are objectifying this young lady like this. You should all be ashamed.

quitecoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:D :D Well..I have to admit as i was reading a few coments made me laugh.others made me cringe..but Ktown D is right..she is good looking ..but I rather watch a woman shoot who is good ..than good looking....but damn..she is very easy on the eyes as we say here in Va.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
I can't believe you all are objectifying this young lady like this. You should all be ashamed.

You should be ashamed for scolding a bunch of guys who are having fun and doing no harm. lol.

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
Ashamed?

Ashamed? I've never met a pool player that was ashamed of anything!

By the way, is that a pool player in your avatar? It it single?
(Just kidding)

EDIT: In case that avatar is changed, I'm referring to that white dog with the black nose.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
For those of you who haven't come to know me..........I was being a tad fecetious. I'll admit, I had impure thoughts..... I feel dirty.....It puts the lotion in the basket......that might have been a little over the top. Anyway you look at it she is a bad mf'er and if she can play a lick she is going to make some cash.

BTW- I posted this little nugget of info on the sight that shall remain nameless a little earlier today.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Haha! You must need glasses! I know when I am beaten. She can give me the orange crush. Here's another photo, altho not as good as the others.

Have 'em! Damn! Can't post one or two word replies?

StormHotRod300

BigSexy
Silver Member
uwate said:
PS07041100073.JPG

SCHWINNG!

OMG!!!!!!!! her boobie is almost falling out!!!!!!!

StormHotRod300

BigSexy
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:

Linda, i think you need to introduce me to her! It doesnt matter if she doesnt speak english well, I'll make it work some how lol!!! I seen her pic last nite and about pitched a TENT!!!!!!!

I've seen some damn beautiful ladies like Pan, Ga-young, Jasmin, Angelina.

I personally, wouldnt know what to say, if I seen Pan, Ga-young, Jasmin, Angelina, Shanelle, and Miyuki all playing pool at the same table. I think gibberish might be all that i would come outa my mouth lol.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'd give her the Orange Crush if she wore that and couldn't use the bridge. Oh and I get a chair with wheels. Johnnyt

whitey2

Time Stand Still
Silver Member
Reminds me of the beginning of "the Baltimore Bullet"

Reminds me of the beginning of "the Baltimore Bullet".
Almost exactly. I'll never forget those words:

"I feel a little strange in this position..."