A Gorgeous New Player

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
I dunno, she looks suspiciously like one of those attractive ladies who when she's dead asleep, deals the midnight death wind.

I'd lay 10-1 she's a farter. No doubt about it.

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
What a bunch of pervs! ;)

I guess we'd have to resurrect the Hottest Female Pool Player Thread.....

So who's hotter, Shanelle or the Korean Ram?

Last edited:

seb9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SUPERSTAR said:
I dunno, she looks suspiciously like one of those attractive ladies who when she's dead asleep, deals the midnight death wind.

From your avatar, i can tell we have different taste in women :0

Hail Mary Shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
uwate said:
PS07041100073.JPG

SCHWINNG!

There is a GOD ! :D

Hail Mary Shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
quitecoolguy said:
:D :D Well..I have to admit as i was reading a few coments made me laugh.others made me cringe..but Ktown D is right..she is good looking ..but I rather watch a woman shoot who is good ..than good looking....but damn..she is very easy on the eyes as we say here in Va.

I love Anna Kournikova ! :D eventhough she didn't win a SLAM ! :(

Hail Mary Shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
StormHotRod300 said:
Linda, i think you need to introduce me to her! It doesnt matter if she doesnt speak english well, I'll make it work some how lol!!! I seen her pic last nite and about pitched a TENT!!!!!!!

I've seen some damn beautiful ladies like Pan, Ga-young, Jasmin, Angelina.

I personally, wouldnt know what to say, if I seen Pan, Ga-young, Jasmin, Angelina, Shanelle, and Miyuki all playing pool at the same table. I think gibberish might be all that i would come outa my mouth lol.

Dude, If she doesn't speak english well, try to stroke it a lil more ! :D

arsenius

Nothing ever registers...
Silver Member
X Breaker said:
Hi Stan,
Thank you for the clarification.
I just naturally assumed #1 ranked player in Korea means the best player in Korea, so I was a bit surprised. But what you said makes sense -- #1 ranked player means the #1 ranked player on the pro tour.
I suppose Ga Young does not play in the Korea Pro Tour.
Taiwanese pro tour is definitely a much stronger field, and it is unfortunate she will not be competing there for a while.
Attached is the picture of the other Korean player I was thinking about, I cant remember her name off hand, I think she and Ga Young are the best female players from Korea.
Anyway, thank you.
X Breaker,

I've played in a couple of tournaments with this young woman (haven't played her yet), and, while she aint bad, she lacks a certain intensity, IMHO. Also, not to take anything away from Cha YuRam's status as number one here, but Kim GaYoung has not been in Korea much lately. She did not show up at the KPT Championships, I don't know when she was here last. I don't feel that I can compare their play, but Kim's absence is certainly a factor worth noting.

arsenius

Nothing ever registers...
Silver Member
Oh, and I'll add on topic that yes, she is GORGEOUS! Linda mistyped slightly...

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
Ok I know I am one of the guilty ones for using some pool jargin and relating towards Ms. Loraine (no wedding ring in the pics), but hopefully no one will take offense, especially Ms. Loraine. My comment was certainly not meant to be an "IMUS-like" comment. But, I do have one very important question about this female pool player.....on which "team" does she play for?

Southpaw

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Wrong place. Go to Playmate, Playboy or Hustler. Why is it women like to play their sex appeal and then when men get a little friendly with them they want to put us in jail and accuse us of being dirty old men? They bring it on themselves and then complain that they can't go in public without being hassled by the men.

Hail Mary Shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheBook said:
Wrong place. Go to Playmate, Playboy or Hustler. Why is it women like to play their sex appeal and then when men get a little friendly with them they want to put us in jail and accuse us of being dirty old men? They bring it on themselves and then complain that they can't go in public without being hassled by the men.

Why don't you try wearing only a bowtie without any shirt on, and see what happens ! :D

chunchin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If Amway world championship final is pan vs Loraine, the TV rating in Taiwan will be definitely sky-high. Not only men, but also women would love to watch who will win.

Last edited:

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
seb9 said:
From your avatar, i can tell we have different taste in women :0

I have no idea.

Your preferences are?

The avatar does not represent what i like, it just got thrown up there after the avatar threads when i decided to use it myself. It's just a picture.

Handsumm

Banned
SUPERSTAR said:

Funniest post I have seen in a LONG time. I'd lay 10-1 that none of us will ever find out. I think I could deal with the "midnight death wind" if you know what I mean.