a little different

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The design and inlay work is really unique & interesting, but I especially like the veneer work throughout the cue.
I would love to see this cue in person, or even hit a few racks.

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Iccs cue

Jake, awesome cue buddy. Every last detail on that cue is absolutely amazing. Dan

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
way to go jake! that looks awesome! such detail. tons of intricate work! love it buddy!

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, your cues invoke thought and creates intrigue. How the heck did you do that!

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What can I say, if these cues are made by a guy who doesn't make cuemaking his priority, what will he do if he decides to go fulltime into it? Make a cue that will fly in the air and pocket balls without the need of a player behind it?.. :)

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Wowzirrz' that is very unique. I'd love to see what it looked like all glued up.

Thanks for sharing.

Rob.M

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice

Very interesting. The work is truly amazing. I could look at that for hours.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Hulsey

Jake, you are really taking it to another level! Killer veneer work throughout, and beautiful woods!
Thanks for the show! Nice pics too.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
What can I say, if these cues are made by a guy who doesn't make cuemaking his priority, what will he do if he decides to go fulltime into it? Make a cue that will fly in the air and pocket balls without the need of a player behind it?.. :)

Go broke, get a divorce, lose his kids. Start drinking. You know he would become another dead beat cue making bum!

Larry

Reactions: BHQ

Scratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet if you took this cue to a poolroom you would be lucky to play one game. Everyone would want to see this cue the whole time there. Awesome work!