Al Bautista spam email

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Al is stuck in Nigeria and only needs $1800 to get home, anyone else get this crap yet. Reminds me of the Roy Mallott one a while back

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Warren "The Monk" Costanza has been the subject of similar emails. Wish it were easier to prosecute these dirtbag scammers.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I'm stuck in Saskatchewan Canada. Almost Siberian like weather. If anyone would be so kind as to send me a plane ticket to anyplace warm in the USA, I would be most grateful.

I can sleep in your back yard and will cut your lawn, weed the flower bed and trade chores for squatters rights.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your welcome in my back yard , anytime . probably put you to work in the j/ps shop , I cant keep up . Jim

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Sorry guys for inconvenience, my email was hack, lots of emails have been deleted and all my contact have sent that "Scam Message"..

Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I'm stuck in Saskatchewan Canada. Almost Siberian like weather. If anyone would be so kind as to send me a plane ticket to anyplace warm in the USA, I would be most grateful.

I can sleep in your back yard and will cut your lawn, weed the flower bed and trade chores for squatters rights.

Its obvious this is a scam. The next time you wanna scam someone at least come up with a place that real exists! Hah Saskatchewan..nice try pal! And I'm from Kantlikartown!

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saskatchewan is a very real place, and he was joking. His post has nothing to do with the scam, but maybe i am reading this out of context

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Saskatchewan is a very real place, and he was joking. His post has nothing to do with the scam, but maybe i am reading this out of context

Heh I was joking! I know it's a real place. I still like my idea better though..

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Ya got me Jive, but it was a good try on my part.

I know not many places sound like Saskatchewan. Like who in the heck named us that anyway. And what does it mean. Well, in some language, it probably means To freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Understood, my apologies

No apologies needed buddy, we only have ourselves to blame for not having a cool address like Saskatchewan heh. Ok I promise no more joke about Saskatchewan, I'm sure it's a lovely place and I only have my ignorance to blame.

In any case I'm living in Wuhan right now, so if any of you guys get a mail from me for help in the future...you know I ain't jivin' ;)

EddySJ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
curiosity got the better of me

Ya got me Jive, but it was a good try on my part.

I know not many places sound like Saskatchewan. Like who in the heck named us that anyway. And what does it mean. Well, in some language, it probably means To freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

'The name for the province of Saskatchewan comes from the Cree, who called the Saskatchewan River "Kisiskatchewani Sipi," meaning swiftly flowing river.' Taken from the web page http://canadaonline.about.com/cs/provinces/g/saskatchewan.htm

Apparently the prairie province also produces more than half the wheat grown in Canada... However much that is.

It sounds like a good answer for Jeopardy!

Jeremy

Last edited: