Alanvo is a thief!!!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Exactly! !! Imagine if I would of gave him one a few year back then it'll be 1 out of 8!! He is bad buisness fellas! Believe me and stay away from him!!! This tread need to be bump every day for people safety!

it's NOT too late to give him the I-TRADER he DESERVES

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do believe that his iTrader would be much worse if people weren't afraid of retribution. I would have given him bad iTrader on a deal that he ripped me off for but didn't want a negative from him and it was only $25 for some chalk.

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do believe that his iTrader would be much worse if people weren't afraid of retribution. I would have given him bad iTrader on a deal that he ripped me off for but didn't want a negative from him and it was only $25 for some chalk.

Yep cause I don't want one either and it suck that the system doesn't protect the innocent from a bad iTrader that's not truthful

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly! !! Imagine if I would of gave him one a few year back then it'll be 1 out of 8!! He is bad buisness fellas! Believe me and stay away from him!!! This tread need to be bump every day for people safety!

Actually my math was wrong....it would be 1 out every 6.8!!! Dealing with Alan vo is prob worst than dieing by cancer!!!! Or a second hand smoking? Put it this way...it just that fvcking BAD!

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep cause I don't want one either and it suck that the system doesn't protect the innocent from a bad iTrader that's not truthful

We need a sticky for guys like he is....
We need to delete this kind of person from the forum and put his name in the sticky,so th e people will if they make a second account.
I read to many bullshit on this forum...

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Alanvo tried to sell the exact "sugartree" in Vietnam and here before I think.

He made his "marks" in Vietnam also with his dealings.

I am pretty sure he "previously" owned this fake cue, and I am not sure if Vince Adams is a real man or not, if he is real then Alanvo must have scammed him into buying this cue and he had to promise him the he would get rid of the cue for Vince.

I feel for the OP but I would avoid dealing with a member with 3 negatives in the first place.

Alanvo contacted some Philippines cuemakers about making lookalikes also, it was posted here

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=362585

so be careful you guys.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
has anyone filed a claim with FedX for $700? it was insured, right?

(i know that's not the point, but it would settle the $700 part)

in general, this story doesn't surprise me. many Italian furniture "manufacturers" sub-contract out to Croatia to produce (also Asia, FYI), and then stamp "Made in Italy" on it. Croatians are hardworking people.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about all the SW style cues/cuemakers?
Would you cry for them too? I'm sure most of you PH cuemakers will take on any SW style cue order.

I initially contacted you about wood availability, and when you don't have any good looking wood, I asked if you could copy designs. What would be wrong about it?

If your design is crap and undesirable, learn to take critics/feedbacks from customers who purposely give you business.

Just wanted to preserve this, so it can't call victim to the olde edit.

What's wrong with imitation? When the imitation is passed as the original.

Alanvo is clearly trash.

Q-Street

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't help but think that it was all in the grand scheme of things to negotiate to hold onto the $ while the cue is in transit and then break it himself as an excuse to keep the $ for the fake cue.

Alan and Vince are the same person. I can't see how a scammer can have friends, unless they have low standards or lowlifes as well.

Here's his ebay shill bids:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/wmalanvo/m....DefaultDomain_0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Although shill bidding isn't much to call someone out in itself, it does help to paint a profile of the person along w/ all his other dealings including those unaired. Since he isn't a man to begin with, he needs to "man up" and give a full refund.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accurate observations, I believe.

If you look at his webpage, alanvo.com you can see he is in a tough line of work to be an entrepreneur. He's probably broke and couldn't come up with the $700, even if he manned up over the matter.

I can't help but think that it was all in the grand scheme of things to negotiate to hold onto the $ while the cue is in transit and then break it himself as an excuse to keep the $ for the fake cue.

Alan and Vince are the same person. I can't see how a scammer can have friends, unless they have low standards or lowlifes as well.

Here's his ebay shill bids:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/wmalanvo/m....DefaultDomain_0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Although shill bidding isn't much to call someone out in itself, it does help to paint a profile of the person along w/ all his other dealings including those unaired. Since he isn't a man to begin with, he needs to "man up" and give a full refund.

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well not anymore

Well this has not panned out to be true.... Clearly this guy is a danger to the community.

So what about his money? I think you've always been a pretty upstanding member--I've never seen any wacky posts from you. And you seem to be caught in a tough spot, but why wouldn't you refund his money? The cue needed to be destroyed in anycase....

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I was serious

No I was serious. I figured that transactions will occasionally go awry and not everyone can be made happy. It's interesting though that there is a hesitancy by members to post negative feedback.

Not sure if you are joking, because it's definitely bad.

Especially when you consider that a lot of people are afraid to post negatives for fear of a retaliatory negative rating in their own iTrader. If 3 posted, it's probably more than 3 bad deals.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
We need a sticky for guys like he is....
We need to delete this kind of person from the forum and put his name in the sticky,so th e people will if they make a second account.
I read to many bullshit on this forum...

put the name on your IGNORE LIST!!!

His/her posts will not appear "AT ALL"

then there is no way to get scammed by user "ALANVO"

KD

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I was serious. I figured that transactions will occasionally go awry and not everyone can be made happy. It's interesting though that there is a hesitancy by members to post negative feedback.

Agreed, although I find it strange the cue was damaged upon return. Where is the picture of the damaged box at??

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
No I was serious. I figured that transactions will occasionally
go awry and not everyone can be made happy. It's interesting though that
there is a hesitancy by members to post negative feedback

That is something that really needs to be fixed.
Retaliatory negatives should be deleted, but that requires a moderator, enforcement of rules, it's not going to happen.
Ebay doesn't allow retaliatory feedback, but Ebay also doesn't have trading and trade
feedback like AZ.
There was a time when we didn't even have an Itrader system, and everybody got by.
I can't say it was perfect, but it was so long ago I barely remember>>:cool: