Alanvo is a thief!!!

milji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the story begins when I posted a thread on AZ that I’m trading my Barnhart cue (link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=380909&highlight=barnhart+bloodwood), preferably for Sugartree. Alanvo sent me a PM that his friend is selling his big Sugartree cue and he gave me his email address. The name of that man is Vince Adams, but I’m not sure if he even exists. Vince sent me a couple of pictures of Sugartree and said that it took 16 months to get it from Eric Crisp, the cue maker, and that Eric promised him that he will not repeat the design. We agreed that I would send him my Barnhart, two SW shafts, one Showman shaft and one Vollmer shaft and pay additional 700.00 USD and we'll make a deal with Alanvo as an escrow. I did as agreed and sent him the cue, shafts and money through PayPal. Then Alan sent me his “Sugartree”. When I got the cue I realized that I have been deceived because the cue is a forgery. I asked Alanvo to return my cue I that I’ll return his false Sugartree, but he ignored me and blamed Vince for everything. When I asked Vince about this, he told me that he couldn’t believe that Sugartree is fake and that he purchased it from a trusted source from Hawaii -- so he lied and changed his story (in the first version of the story he waited 16 months that Eric Crisp builds the cue). When I asked Alanvo to give me Vince’s address he told me that he only knows that Vince use to live in Derimut (near Melbourne). After contacting the Croatian Embassy in Melbourne and informing Alanvo about it, he agreed to return my cue and shafts. We agreed that when I get my cue back I will return his false Sugartree and after receiving it Alanvo will return my 700.00 USD. When I got my cue back I sent his false “Sugartree” wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in hard case. After Alanvo received his false cue, he informed me that the cue is broken and that I’ve sent him a damaged cue, which is not true and that can attest my friends who are also members of AZ Billiards. I have the entire communication with “Vince” and Alanvo as a proof that I was deceived. Alanvo's name is Nguyen Bao Vo and I strongly advise everyone to avoid him because he’s a fraud, thief and a very bad man.

milji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some pics of the fake cue he sent me and his picture after he got it back and brake It.

Attachments

• sig01-2.jpg
    sig01-2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,800
  • DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 2,811
  • DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,789
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 2,792
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2,793

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!

Wow, if it's a fake ST, he shouldn't be selling it or trying to get any value out of it anyways. The cue should be destroyed. The fact that the cue may or may not have been damaged should have nothing to do with whether you get your money back. If Eric confirms the cue was a fake, then I think Alvano is obligated to destroy it anyways....

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All i can say that i see the Sugartee in person and is a fake.,,you dont even need to look at the cue to notice is a fake,You only need to hold it in your hand to notice that,without looking.Is that bad

On the other hand i can tel that im very sorry this happen to Miro as he is very kind and nice person he for sure didnt deserve this crap from Alanvo

As for Alanvo,he need to be banned from this site,and all person like he is.He is a simple thief and liar.

I really hope nobody will be so crazy to make deals with him in future...AZ be aware

:angry::angry::angry:

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MILJI is a great and honest guy and I would call everyone to step out for him and to give him support and help him to resolve this.
There are to many bad stories and I'm pretty sure that all of you are tired of them
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::(:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

alanvo

Banned
i was helping a friend to sell his cue and he worked out a deal with milji (Miroslav Troskot), an azb member from Croatia. they agreed to a deal of trading his cue for milji's cue plus some shafts and some cash.

after milji got the cue, he claimed that the cue was not what he expected, and according to him, worthless; but refused to send the cue back before getting all his stuffs and money back.

after milji made a bunch of threats of having police and authorities involved, he finally agreed to having worked out the ordeal as following: after milji got his cues and shafts back, milji would send the other cue back to us and get his money back.

milji's cue and shafts reached him safe and sound. it was then his turn to ship our stuffs back.

between the process, i had another friend who wanted to buy one of milji's shafts, i helped pay for it and asked milji to put this shaft together with the cue when he shipped it back.

when milji sent the cue back, it was damaged, multiple cracks over buttsleeve, broken buttcap, a tip fell off one of the shafts. the extra shaft we paid for was fortunately ok. when notified about the situation he accused us to incurring the damage to this cue to avoid paying him back.

consider this my only post on this matter:
1. i no longer have this cue
2. i no longer have your money
3. If i were a thief, you wouldn't have your cue and shafts back; and i also helped you sell a good shaft.

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what about his money?

So what about his money? I think you've always been a pretty upstanding member--I've never seen any wacky posts from you. And you seem to be caught in a tough spot, but why wouldn't you refund his money? The cue needed to be destroyed in anycase....

i was helping a friend to sell his cue and he worked out a deal with milji (Miroslav Troskot), an azb member from Croatia. they agreed to a deal of trading his cue for milji's cue plus some shafts and some cash.

after milji got the cue, he claimed that the cue was not what he expected, and according to him, worthless; but refused to send the cue back before getting all his stuffs and money back.

after milji made a bunch of threats of having police and authorities involved, he finally agreed to having worked out the ordeal as following: after milji got his cues and shafts back, milji would send the other cue back to us and get his money back.

milji's cue and shafts reached him safe and sound. it was then his turn to ship our stuffs back.

between the process, i had another friend who wanted to buy one of milji's shafts, i helped pay for it and asked milji to put this shaft together with the cue when he shipped it back.

when milji sent the cue back, it was damaged, multiple cracks over buttsleeve, broken buttcap, a tip fell off one of the shafts. the extra shaft we paid for was fortunately ok. when notified about the situation he accused us to incurring the damage to this cue to avoid paying him back.

consider this my only post on this matter:
1. i no longer have this cue
2. i no longer have your money
3. If i were a thief, you wouldn't have your cue and shafts back; and i also helped you sell a good shaft.

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The hole in the butt looks like someone was raising mushrooms in there:(:(:(
Hope Eric would step ou and say what does he think about this phony:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Alanvo should resolve this any way he can,no matter if he would tell that"guy" to send the money or he would do it by himself:D:D:D

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
iTrader is telling...

Negative EXPECTED PERFECT FROM USED. JUST WANTS EVERYTHING HE CAN GET
Rating Already Submitted Report Bad Rating
Seller ZekeCv (4) 10-30-2012

Negative BUYER BEWARE - THIEF ALERT
Trade n4bdr (-1) 10-21-2012

Negative Tried to con me out of money by claiming I shipped a warped cue.
Trade subdude1974 (86) 07-13-2013

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is amazing that the butt have such a damage,and on the other hand the shaft didnt broke only the tip fell off :p

To make such a damage on the phenolic but cap you need a 20t truck,LOL

Anaway this "sugartree" new and refinished have aprox value 100 bucks no more.the cue is a joke....i have at my home 25 cues better and all was under 40 dollars

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah but....

Yeah but he also has 26 transactions listed; that's not too bad for 26 transactions, is it.....?

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

EXACTLY THIS:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::
Be a man a admit you made a mistake and makr it right by sending 700$ back to MILJI

EXACTLY THIS:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::(:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Be a man a admit you made a mistake and makr it right by sending 700$ back to MILJI

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So,it is clearly that this one is a fake and now we need to make an impact on Alanvo to send you your money back:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: