Alanvo is a thief!!!

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes.... one is bad, two is worse and three is unacceptable.

Look at my iTrader feedback for an example of how it should look.

Yes,this is really how feedback should look like:):):)LOL:):):)
Come on Alanvo,step out and clean up this mess:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The way I see it is if a fake cue was sent out it shouldn't really matter the condition it is returned. The fact that is was fake proves the intent of a scam.

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the story begins when I posted a thread on AZ that I’m trading my Barnhart cue (link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=380909&highlight=barnhart+bloodwood), preferably for Sugartree. Alanvo sent me a PM that his friend is selling his big Sugartree cue and he gave me his email address. The name of that man is Vince Adams, but I’m not sure if he even exists. Vince sent me a couple of pictures of Sugartree and said that it took 16 months to get it from Eric Crisp, the cue maker, and that Eric promised him that he will not repeat the design. We agreed that I would send him my Barnhart, two SW shafts, one Showman shaft and one Vollmer shaft and pay additional 700.00 USD and we'll make a deal with Alanvo as an escrow. I did as agreed and sent him the cue, shafts and money through PayPal. Then Alan sent me his “Sugartree”. When I got the cue I realized that I have been deceived because the cue is a forgery. I asked Alanvo to return my cue I that I’ll return his false Sugartree, but he ignored me and blamed Vince for everything. When I asked Vince about this, he told me that he couldn’t believe that Sugartree is fake and that he purchased it from a trusted source from Hawaii -- so he lied and changed his story (in the first version of the story he waited 16 months that Eric Crisp builds the cue). When I asked Alanvo to give me Vince’s address he told me that he only knows that Vince use to live in Derimut (near Melbourne). After contacting the Croatian Embassy in Melbourne and informing Alanvo about it, he agreed to return my cue and shafts. We agreed that when I get my cue back I will return his false Sugartree and after receiving it Alanvo will return my 700.00 USD. When I got my cue back I sent his false “Sugartree” wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in hard case. After Alanvo received his false cue, he informed me that the cue is broken and that I’ve sent him a damaged cue, which is not true and that can attest my friends who are also members of AZ Billiards. I have the entire communication with “Vince” and Alanvo as a proof that I was deceived. Alanvo's name is Nguyen Bao Vo and I strongly advise everyone to avoid him because he’s a fraud, thief and a very bad man.

I believe you 10000%!! Cause I dealt with Alan vo before and he is a liar!! He ripped me off of the sugar tree he sold me a few years back also but I never post the issue

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was helping a friend to sell his cue and he worked out a deal with milji (Miroslav Troskot), an azb member from Croatia. they agreed to a deal of trading his cue for milji's cue plus some shafts and some cash.

after milji got the cue, he claimed that the cue was not what he expected, and according to him, worthless; but refused to send the cue back before getting all his stuffs and money back.

after milji made a bunch of threats of having police and authorities involved, he finally agreed to having worked out the ordeal as following: after milji got his cues and shafts back, milji would send the other cue back to us and get his money back.

milji's cue and shafts reached him safe and sound. it was then his turn to ship our stuffs back.

between the process, i had another friend who wanted to buy one of milji's shafts, i helped pay for it and asked milji to put this shaft together with the cue when he shipped it back.

when milji sent the cue back, it was damaged, multiple cracks over buttsleeve, broken buttcap, a tip fell off one of the shafts. the extra shaft we paid for was fortunately ok. when notified about the situation he accused us to incurring the damage to this cue to avoid paying him back.

consider this my only post on this matter:
1. i no longer have this cue
2. i no longer have your money
3. If i were a thief, you wouldn't have your cue and shafts back; and i also helped you sell a good shaft.

Bro you shouldn't be dealing on here anymore cause you're bad buisness brother!!!! Period!

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Read only the meaning!
MILJI was scammed and that's it.We are trying to help him get his money back:):):):thumbup::):):)

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Yeah but he also has 26 transactions listed; that's not too bad for 26 transactions, is it.....?

Not sure if you are joking, because it's definitely bad.

Especially when you consider that a lot of people are afraid to post negatives for fear of a retaliatory negative rating in their own iTrader. If 3 posted, it's probably more than 3 bad deals.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was helping a friend to sell his cue and he worked out a deal with milji (Miroslav Troskot), an azb member from Croatia. they agreed to a deal of trading his cue for milji's cue plus some shafts and some cash.

after milji got the cue, he claimed that the cue was not what he expected, and according to him, worthless; but refused to send the cue back before getting all his stuffs and money back.

after milji made a bunch of threats of having police and authorities involved, he finally agreed to having worked out the ordeal as following: after milji got his cues and shafts back, milji would send the other cue back to us and get his money back.

milji's cue and shafts reached him safe and sound. it was then his turn to ship our stuffs back.

between the process, i had another friend who wanted to buy one of milji's shafts, i helped pay for it and asked milji to put this shaft together with the cue when he shipped it back.

when milji sent the cue back, it was damaged, multiple cracks over buttsleeve, broken buttcap, a tip fell off one of the shafts. the extra shaft we paid for was fortunately ok. when notified about the situation he accused us to incurring the damage to this cue to avoid paying him back.

consider this my only post on this matter:
1. i no longer have this cue
2. i no longer have your money
3. If i were a thief, you wouldn't have your cue and shafts back; and i also helped you sell a good shaft.

Dude you sent him a fake cue. Give him back the money! If you can't do that go find someplace else to try and rip off honest people. Asshole!

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
"PINKLADY, calling PINKLADY" ...... We have work to do here, ma'am.

Another Piece of Quano has stolen money from Our Community.

Alanvo .... You know what YOU must do to make this right .... STEP UP !!!

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
First let me say that I feel for you and hope you get your money back. Next, please don't take this the wrong way, because my opinion may be based on the fact that I have not kept up with current values of cues, but it seems to me that you have given up an awful lot to obtain a Sugartree.

Barnhart worth an easy 1500,
2 SW shafts that to replace are going to be 300 apiece
1 showman shaft 1 vollmer shafts (don't know the value here) lets say 200 each
700 cash

Are Sugartrees fetching 3000 plus?

So the story begins when I posted a thread on AZ that I’m trading my Barnhart cue (link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=380909&highlight=barnhart+bloodwood), preferably for Sugartree. ..... We agreed that I would send him my Barnhart, two SW shafts, one Showman shaft and one Vollmer shaft and pay additional 700.00 USD and we'll make a deal with Alanvo as an escrow.

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the story begins when I posted a thread on AZ that I’m trading my Barnhart cue (link: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=380909&highlight=barnhart+bloodwood), preferably for Sugartree. Alanvo sent me a PM that his friend is selling his big Sugartree cue and he gave me his email address. The name of that man is Vince Adams, but I’m not sure if he even exists. Vince sent me a couple of pictures of Sugartree and said that it took 16 months to get it from Eric Crisp, the cue maker, and that Eric promised him that he will not repeat the design. We agreed that I would send him my Barnhart, two SW shafts, one Showman shaft and one Vollmer shaft and pay additional 700.00 USD and we'll make a deal with Alanvo as an escrow. I did as agreed and sent him the cue, shafts and money through PayPal. Then Alan sent me his “Sugartree”. When I got the cue I realized that I have been deceived because the cue is a forgery. I asked Alanvo to return my cue I that I’ll return his false Sugartree, but he ignored me and blamed Vince for everything. When I asked Vince about this, he told me that he couldn’t believe that Sugartree is fake and that he purchased it from a trusted source from Hawaii -- so he lied and changed his story (in the first version of the story he waited 16 months that Eric Crisp builds the cue). When I asked Alanvo to give me Vince’s address he told me that he only knows that Vince use to live in Derimut (near Melbourne). After contacting the Croatian Embassy in Melbourne and informing Alanvo about it, he agreed to return my cue and shafts. We agreed that when I get my cue back I will return his false Sugartree and after receiving it Alanvo will return my 700.00 USD. When I got my cue back I sent his false “Sugartree” wrapped in bubble wrap and packed in hard case. After Alanvo received his false cue, he informed me that the cue is broken and that I’ve sent him a damaged cue, which is not true and that can attest my friends who are also members of AZ Billiards. I have the entire communication with “Vince” and Alanvo as a proof that I was deceived. Alanvo's name is Nguyen Bao Vo and I strongly advise everyone to avoid him because he’s a fraud, thief and a very bad man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ptiNSPAK8

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First let me say that I feel for you and hope you get your money back. Next, please don't take this the wrong way, because my opinion may be based on the fact that I have not kept up with current values of cues, but it seems to me that you have given up an awful lot to obtain a Sugartree.

Barnhart worth an easy 1500,
2 SW shafts that to replace are going to be 300 apiece
1 showman shaft 1 vollmer shafts (don't know the value here) lets say 200 each
700 cash

Are Sugartrees fetching 3000 plus?

Some are, yes. But only the "monsters", as they are so called. Seems like his plain janes have all been going for 1200-1600 with some outliers here and there.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
why do people on this site keep sending money and valuables over a nominal amount to total strangers and expect good results.

if you dont know the person or he is a renowned business person use escrow from someone detached to the transaction that also has a brick and mortar business. or simply dont do the deal.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why do people on this site keep sending money and valuables over a nominal amount to total strangers and expect good results.

If you dont know the person or he is a renowned business person use escrow from someone detached to the transaction that also has a brick and mortar business. Or simply dont do the deal.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad Karma

The whole deal stinks. Do the right think and give OP his lettuce back then do everyone a favor and disappear:angry:

Good luck Milji,

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
I trader ratings

Yeah but he also has 26 transactions listed; that's not too bad for 26 transactions, is it.....?

As Alvano I trader ratings has 3 unhappy customers with ONLY 26 transactions , means 1 in 9 customers will be totally unhappy.

Big red flag to me,

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Alvano I trader ratings has 3 unhappy customers with ONLY 26 transactions , means 1 in 9 customers will be totally unhappy.

Big red flag to me,

Exactly! !! Imagine if I would of gave him one a few year back then it'll be 1 out of 8!! He is bad buisness fellas! Believe me and stay away from him!!! This tread need to be bump every day for people safety!

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The amount of scammer stories that come up here are insane. People must be really hard off of they need to come up with the bull shit scams to screw some out of a relatively small amount of money. Not meant to show any disrespect to the OP, any amount of money hurts to lose to a scumbag like this. My point is, if you are that hard off that you need to steal $700, maybe it's time to look a little deeper as to why you're so broke in the first place. It's disgusting.