Allen Hopkins Vs. Chuck Raulston

...Can you believe the draw Hopkins has had? Unreal. I am sure Jay is happy about it. He might escape with that bet he made.
 
Fragged said:
...Can you believe the draw Hopkins has had? Unreal. I am sure Jay is happy about it. He might escape with that bet he made.
I don't want to hear about the bet he made.:mad:

That bracket was too good to be true.
 
ironman said:
I 2nd that Chuck is a great guy

And I will 3rd that! One of my favorite matches that I saw at the 05Open was Raulston/ Kiamco. Both could serve as models for all players...
 
Fragged said:
...Can you believe the draw Hopkins has had? Unreal. I am sure Jay is happy about it. He might escape with that bet he made.
He didn't escape but he had me sweating. When I saw the bracket the other day I thought I had stepped in a bear trap.

I learned a little something and I got lucky it didn't cost me.
 
Back
Top