Any APA/BCA players ranked 5 or below wanna play

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I am an APA 2, but loves action!!! These is my first time going to DCC, so please be gentle with me.

(What does APA 2, 3, 4 etc means? Can anyone give a good explanation on that, for us who never use a ranking like that? Will an APA 3 do a break & run, can he do three in a row etc)

sugeknight

I'm on a ROLL
Silver Member
Im down to play some too.
First time going to dcc so Im excited to play and meet some of you guys!

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THE MACHINE said:
hey i live here in louisville and would like to match up but im a 6 here though and willing to play any game you want to play
Joey:

You got all the actioin you can stand right here with me!!! Any game on any table!!

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iba7467 said:
Open invitation to play some at Derby. I posted this last year and got one taker. I hope to see a little more this year. Of course, everyone here probably plays better than that.
I am really surprised that IBA isn't getting more people to step up here. I see a lot of people here has never seen him hit a ball. If you had the line would be endless!!!!!

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
(What does APA 2, 3, 4 etc means? Can anyone give a good explanation on that, for us who never use a ranking like that? Will an APA 3 do a break & run, can he do three in a row etc)

APA ranks are from 1-9 and cover the entire spectrum of pool playing.

APA ranks quick explanation:
1: must be female and cannot run three in a row... ever
2: can only run two balls consistently
3: below average player; similar to someone in a bar who at least knows they are supposed to play position
4: This is the average APA male player. Can use english and draw/follow the ball but has probably not had more than one or two B&Rs this year
5: Fails to get out occasionally even if the balls are open and has a B&R once a month
6: Plays pretty good, but something is lacking in their game or strategy usually with their consistency keeping them from moving up
7: Plays pretty good but doesn't run out more than one/two games per set and usually doesn't handle pressure of giving a spot or needing one
8: Plays sporty and gets out often, but is still a league player
9: This is the highest rank and covers a large spectrum. My best friend is a 9 and runs out only like a 7 but is very consistent with occasional periods of good play. Gary Abbood is also a 9 and can play even with all but maybe 50 players in the US.

"THE MACHINE"

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i found out today that there will be at least one bar box there at the berby. i was misinformed about that couple weeks ago and got the story straight today sorry for the wrong saying guys

sugeknight

I'm on a ROLL
Silver Member
Ring Game

Im about a 4 and willing to play some cheap sets or ring games with fellow az members.
Im gonna be there for the last 3 days.
Lemme know,
suge

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
iba7467 said:
Open invitation to play some at Derby. I posted this last year and got one taker. I hope to see a little more this year. Of course, everyone here probably plays better than that.
Daniell,

What days are you gonna be there?

Mr. J

Jeff Jimenez
Silver Member
ID stickers...

Is there someone out there who can make a stack of AZ stickers that we can grab at leisure and stick to our shirts so we all know who the family members are???? This would make it alot easier to recognize eachother and start communicating with eachother....

Maybe even a small blank area so your could write your az name on the sticker....

I have a feeling I am suggesting something here that could take many twists if you know what I mean...

Mr. J.

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we cannt read nor rite but if you know how we,ans gonna do it is rite yalls name on duct tape @ tape it on yar head

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Doug, wait till they see me miss!!!!!!!!!!!i just got a new tip and if the cue smith put it on rite it will never miss again. its a shure thang???? i going to music city before dcc, be there a week, and will be at dcc from 1-20-09till 2-7-09 when yall getting thar Doug?? and IBA?? if any body wants to call me my # is 713-203-8386