Anybody Recognize This Hustler?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
This hustler is about As Good As It Gets.

He thinks nothing of taking A Few Good Men as backers, then cut them into Five Easy Pieces.

He doesn’t miss one Last Detail either, so when he's Shining, Something’s Got to Give.

Who is this Easy Riding Joker anyway?

Chris

Attachments

• JackPhoto.jpg
    JackPhoto.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,082
Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ps. This is a spy shot of an original hanging in an art gallery in Las Vegas - e-mailed from a friend. I only have the low res version. I don't consider it copyright unless you own that particular face.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
I played that guy in a pool hall in Chinatown. He was acting all Cuckoo so I figured I could take him. He beat me out of $500 before he Departed for the old Hollywood Billiards. Think his name was Hoffa or something like that.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Ps. This is a spy shot of an original hanging in an art gallery in Las Vegas - e-mailed from a friend. I only have the low res version. I don't consider it copyright unless you own that particular face.

I know who it is but it sure reminds me of a great caricature of Keith. :groucho:

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I played that guy in a pool hall in Chinatown. He was acting all Cuckoo so I figured I could take him. He beat me out of $500 before he Departed for the old Hollywood Billiards. Think his name was Hoffa or something like that.

:groucho: :groucho: :groucho: (3 Groucho's trumps 3 taps on the ole wood floor!)

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn Tate, I opened this thread up and I thought I was looking into a mirror. My wife said that I had that look back in the day.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member

I wonder if Kindo's would print it......and what it would look like printed out at 20x20????

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
You can get your very own copy here. I love this guy's work, especially his Keith Richards pieces. But if I had that kind of money to spend, it would be on something longer, pointier, and more woody. Maybe with a leather tip. :rolleyes:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
You can get your very own copy here. I love this guy's work, especially his Keith Richards pieces. But if I had that kind of money to spend, it would be on something longer, pointier, and more woody. Maybe with a leather tip. :rolleyes:

Wow, if the prints go for that, can you imagine what the original goes for? I wonder if my friend's picture is of the original - it seems to have more detail.

Chris

Last edited:

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, if the prints go for that, can you imagine what the original goes for? I wonder if my friend's picture is of the original - it seems to have more detail.

Chris

Do you think they allowed him to take the picture? I would like a print of the print.