Archer and Fronst at the Swanee.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FatBoy added another $1,000.00 to the added money. Jay is doing a great job as usual. Archer ran through his first victim and drove off in his pearl white Bentley - the good life.
 
LAMas said:
FatBoy added another $1,000.00 to the added money. Jay is doing a great job as usual. Archer ran through his first victim and drove off in his pearl white Bentley - the good life.
archer drives a bentley?!

Things must be going good for him, thats good to hear.:)
 
Archer should win the whole thing, he was playing his butt off.
Last 4: Archer, Ernesto Domingez, Max Eberle and Billy Palmer.
 
atthecat said:
Archer should win the whole thing, he was playing his butt off.
Last 4: Archer, Ernesto Domingez, Max Eberle and Billy Palmer.


Yeah!!! Go Billy!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D I like Palmer out of those 4 on the tight pockets:p
 
atthecat said:
Archer should win the whole thing, he was playing his butt off.
Last 4: Archer, Ernesto Domingez, Max Eberle and Billy Palmer.

Anyone want any side action??

I'll take Corey Harper even......

Russ
 
LAMas said:
FatBoy added another $1,000.00 to the added money. Jay is doing a great job as usual. Archer ran through his first victim and drove off in his pearl white Bentley - the good life.


he will be in a black one today, the white one is dirty;)
 
I hope Billy Palmer snaps this off. Great player and a super nice guy.

Northern Cal's best overall player, IMO.
 
Fatboy said:
he will be in a black one today, the white one is dirty;)

LOL LOL

As soon as I saw the post about Archer/Bentley I knew he was in your rig. Welcome back to AZ and the 1K add was a touch of class.

Kevin
 
APA7 said:
I thought U said U were done with posting here N never coming back?? :rolleyes: :eek: :(

Brian

Brian

I think he said something and then maybe changed his mind. I know that happens to me some. That ever happen to you?

Kevin
 
Back
Top