Are these Religous Freak any good in pool?

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, so I started to delete this thread. But then I kept reading it and I realized that it does not say anything at all. It is obviously supposed to be a slam on Christianity but it is so illogical that it actually says nothing at all. And since free speech allows folks to say things that I find personally offensive, I will leave it up just to see where it goes. But I will try to watch it for a while to make sure it does not get brutal.

Most of the Christians I know will not take offense at this. THey will feel sorry for the poster and forgive him his anger.

ANd I would really like to know what a thight is. I have enjoyed the female anatomy for decades and I do not think I have ever run across a thight. And that is odd. I have always found women to be marvelous, enchanting folks and I have never ever heard of one complaining of problems with her thight. If you are having thight problems please let me know about it as I am always willing to learn more about one of my favorite subjects.

Oh, and yes, I know a ton of Christians who play jam-up. Robin Dodson, Mike Massey, Tommy Kennedy, and on and on. The list is very long. I also know lots of great-playing Jews, Muslims and Buddhists and some very fine players who are atheists. As a civil society we allow everyone to believe or not believe whatever they wish. And we glory in the fact that our neighbors do not always have the same beliefs as do we. When it counts, we are all one people with common desires to make the best lives possible for ourselves and our loved ones. So believe what you want and lets all go down this road together.

I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to report this post to the mods. It makes too much sense and is causing turmoil in another dimension right now as we speak. Probably where the OP came from I would guess.

Thight is a combination of two words that describes the area between two female body parts that are in close proximity to each other.

You're welcome. :wink:

Best,
Mike

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thight is a combination of two words that describes the area between two female body parts that are in close proximity to each other. You're welcome. :wink: Best said:
and I thought thight was a descriptive term refering to my ex wife's upper leg since she kept them so tight together they became known as thights, lol glad she is gone!

Mike

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Eric Yow is even a preacher! And from his videos he ain't no slouch at pool! And there are plenty of us Jesus freaks on here! LOL

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOOOO.....I googled "smelling freaks" for a definition and ended up in the weird part of the web....some things can't be unseen. I think I hurt my thight too.

haha the search bring it full circle, this thread is on the first page.

Last edited:

TAP

"Banks are Always Open!"
Silver Member
I must be one of those "PRAYING FREAKS".. I'm always praying for the balls to fall in !!!!! LMAO!!

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
This thread totally made me LMAO!

I have also updated my sig line with the single best quote I've ever heard.

This totally made my birthday complete.

Josh

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesus-Playing-Pool-1221.jpg

Jesus was left handed--how 'sinister'.....:wink:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I just ran this through this weird program that translates this type of sh!t.
It said one who does not pay the lady and gets kick in nutz by Pimp Master SUM LONG D O N G YU CHU !

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I didn't bother to read everything until this evening but had banned him this morning not knowing Jerry had said anything.

Safe to say that Jerry is more forgiving than myself. ;)

argonath

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesus Safes... That is only when he can't run out! :)

I'm one of those "Religous Freaks"!! The OP just made me laugh.

Don't have any idea what he's trying to say though. Interpreter needed..

Poolbonics

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
..... 'cause with his mouth, sooner or later he's gonna need one. Unfortunately hospitals were predominantly started and run by people of different religions. And Madeleine Murray O'Hare, the world's leading atheist, disappeared right around the time one of her partners in her atheist organization looted it. She was never seen again. As the leader of the Church of Satan once said when fellow satanists found a journalist/spy in their midst: "he deceived us ~ how utterly satanic! let him go......"

God made me an atheist.
DL