AZB main forum is no longer 1# in viewers

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
This is what happens when you allow a group to spam a sub section without mercy.

I'm one who spends a good amount of time in the NPR and there's plenty of good content there but its been overrun by a handful of members who use the forum to push the agenda of their favorite political website or blog via copy, paste and link.

And yet, you read and post in every single thread of these so called "folks" who have some how infiltrated a pool sub section :rolleyes:

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i post and read both

BUT the main has gotten to the point,

whats the best, tip
whats the best, shaft
whos the best, builder
whats the best way to, ship
at what angle should i hold my, elbow
what is the best, chalk
i sent billybob money and, no cue or shaft or case

to me it seems like there are a bunch of kids, thinking if they ask questions then the answers will make them better players, people looking for a MAGIC cue, or the SECRET to playing pool.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 381

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
BUT the main has gotten to the point,

whats the best, tip
whats the best, shaft
whos the best, builder
whats the best way to, ship
at what angle should i hold my, elbow
what is the best, chalk
i sent billybob money and, no cue or shaft or case

to me it seems like there are a bunch of kids, thinking if they ask questions then the answers will make them better players, people looking for a MAGIC cue, or the SECRET to playing pool.

Those goofy questions in the main forum come from manipulative kids looking for attention.
Most of these attention seeking bozo's are just people that joined a pool league looking for an easy fix so they can call themselves poolplayers.
The crossover's like NPR to the main forum or vice versa, are mostly done out of boredom, but it shows what everyone's interest's are.
It's always impressive when an NPR guy posts up a pool cue or makes an actual comment relative to pool, and as far as a poolplayer knowing anything
about current events or politics, well...it isn't going to happen><:smile:​

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
All forum members are one big family living under the same roof. Whether you like the main forum, the NPR forum, or any other forum, you are one of us and are a valued member of the AZB family.

What's all the fuss about?

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
All forum members are one big family living under the same roof. Whether you like the main forum, the NPR forum, or any other forum, you are one of us and are a valued member of the AZB family.

What's all the fuss about?

one of us.... one of us...

Attachments

• zombie.jpg
    zombie.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 140

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mostly just read through the threads nowadays. I used to post alot more. I read the Main Forum, NPR, the gallery forums, the WFS, whatever has stuff that catches my interest. AZ is something I look at almost daily when I don't have anything going on. Sometimes there's just more to read that interests me in NPR but I always come to the Main forum first.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
My apologies for any misunderstanding in my wording. Often I only have time to write something quick without proofing out how it sounds. My words were more meant to those who choose to hang out in a non-billiard related area of this site and not at you directly. My thoughts when I said "If you think that NPR is such hot zhit" should have been written I guess "if those people think that...".
It was just a generalized statement that was written rather quickly and when I proof read it back to myself... well you have all right to fire back because it did sound like I was attacking you.

I should not try to peek and type when I am in a rush perhaps. No offense meant toward you MMike...

I personally don't ever pay attention to any area "non-billiard" related here because there is a whole web full of everything else out there if that what "someone" (not you're... lol) is looking for. This is the place that I go for billiards only.

Again apologies to you if I seemed like I was attacking you personally... wasn't my intent.

You are DIOGENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you apologizing for any statement you have made?

It has been written that Alexander the Great spoke to Diogenes at
some length and was very impressed with his candor and unrelenting
loyalty to speaking the truth.
He stood up, casting a shadow on Diogenes because the sun was at
his back, and said "I am Alexander and I will give you anything you want."
Diogenes said "Get out of my light."
Alexander said "If I were not Alexander, would I were thou."

However, a friendly suggestion....Do NOT put wine colored cloth on
your table....Fairlady's collector car will be blocking your driveway for weeks.
:)

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I am not asking anyone to check out the NPR section....
Even if I did, what would be the big deal ;) (Death)
You don't like cars chicks boats biking bikes, camping , gardening , photography,
pets, children and the stupid things people do pen turning, travel, arts and crafts.
guns, fishing, getting bit by a copper head, My dogs got there ass kicked by a beaver.
threads.

I not sure what school you went too to be educated to the point you really think you have the right to think for me or anyone else, I never said the NPR was hot shit.
Your twisting my words and the reason I started this thread

What I said was in the last few days NPR has had more viewers then the main forum section. That's it, I didn't ask for your home rules or for you to twist what I said.

I never asked one person to visit the NPR section. and I never gave my personal opinion on about the threads that are in the main forum or in the NPR section in this thread.

All I did was state the fact that the main forum viewer numbers are down and the NPR section is up.

Why anyone needs to be offended over this is thin.........................

I just thought the numbers were odd and honestly it worries me less people are posting in the Main forum section.
Maybe because its always some members have to twist peoples words around to the point its not worth posting anything in fear or some kind of argurement over something they didn't even say.

Pretty much just like what happened here.

What does amaze me is no one is going why is the main forum section loosing viewers.

What are the numbers for Main/NPR/Wanted-For Sale?

Are they up or down from previous years?

I think a lot of stuff is cyclical. NPR goes up when world events (like ISIS, the Ray Rice issue, etc) are hot. Main would probably be up when leagues and tourney times approach. Don't know how the W/FS forum would compare.

Joe

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
I don know why you laugh. You know what I roll on?
To make you feel better, I just scored another one to build!! The white one is about done, so I needed a new project. Very low mileage yellow twinturbo!! yea baby!!

Pay no mind to the dinged up red one....my wife tagged a deer a few weeks ago, I still haven't had a chance to replace the fender and paint the replacement hood.

NPR-style thread jacking at its finest!!!

Attachments

• amzie_5719.jpg
    amzie_5719.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 143
  • amzie_5722.jpg
    amzie_5722.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 143
  • amzie_5723.jpg
    amzie_5723.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 148

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I only started this thread because I was very surprised when I seen the facts.

Million dollar question is why is the Main forum section viewer numbers down ?

i'm confused - which Forum are you promoting? ;)

PS - my guess is that everyone's been bored @ Main, so they went shopping @ NPR.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Forum

i'm confused - which Forum are you promoting? ;)

PS - my guess is that everyone's been bored @ Main, so they went shopping @ NPR.

I like all the different section, and mainly post in the Main, NPR , wanted for sale sections.

I didn't think I had to promote any one section of AZB.
The facts that the viewer numbers are changing, is or was the message.

Why these numbers are changing is a mystery to me.

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NPR is full of trolls doing their thing. I totally 100% avoid even going to that forum.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I like all the different section, and mainly post in the Main, NPR , wanted for sale sections.

I didn't think I had to promote any one section of AZB.
The facts that the viewer numbers are changing, is or was the message.

Why these numbers are changing is a mystery to me.

i was kidding - hence the ;)
(i don't want to piss you off. you know that your avatar already scares me!)

i think your answer lies in the fact that your thread's had so many hits in MAIN, while it totally refers to NPR.
(i post @ NPR sometimes, too)

@ DIOGENES - i'm pretty sure that you allow discussion about sex in your pool room.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Why is it that no one from NPR is bashing the Main Forum, but there are lots of people from the Main Forum bashing NPR and lots of people in it? I'm confused just a little bit. We actually do respect each other in NPR and Mike was just asking a legitimate question when he started this thread. I would actually like to know the answer to his concerns too.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
NPR is full of trolls doing their thing. I totally 100% avoid even going to that forum.

Yep, no trolls in the MF. Hate the break the news to ya, but when they get chased or banned from NPR, they tend to hang out in the MF for awhile under another name...

Last edited: