bad temper

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?
 
nothing

fan-tum said:
After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?

Honestly the worst thing I have done is say something foul. No sense taking it out on myself or the equipment. That shot is in the past.

Hu
 
fan-tum said:
After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?

Handed $500 to my opponent
 
BPG24 said:
Handed $500 to my opponent

If that gal in your avatar was your opponent I can't say I blame you. I wish you would change that, an old man like me could have a heart attack looking at it.
 
a buddy that was used to abusing house cues

bigskyjake said:
Screamed F bomb loud enough for everyone to hear them whacked my cue on the table

Many years ago I had a buddy that was used to slapping house cues on the table and generally abusing them. Did that for years. He finally saved up enough to get a nice custom cue. Do I really need to tell anyone what happened to it before it was three days old?

Whaap!!

Waaaah!

"That never hurt a house cue."

Hu
 
alstl said:
If that gal in your avatar was your opponent I can't say I blame you. I wish you would change that, an old man like me could have a heart attack looking at it.

:D

I hear you.

Everything has a price, even my avatar ;)
 
Worst............

Pulled up my pants....paid the guy....and went away......:D :D
 
No physical damage, but years ago during a bad slump, I missed the opening shot after the break on an obvious out table, and conceded the game right then and there! Yep - I scattered the balls all over the table (and a few onto the floor) and shook the guy's hand!
 
I dogged the 9 in the first finals I ever made. It was hill/hill and I was tough, but it was a 70% shot. I got up after missing and banged the butt of my cue on the ground and a big piece of the butt cap broke off :eek: I felt like a dikwad, and was more embarrassed to send it back to Tony at Black Boar to get fixed!:o

I do not abuse my cues any more....
 
I was overheard muttering to myself... "well f..k the f..king f..k!", an expression which is the ultimate expression of frustration and which never fails to bring a stupid smile to my face.
 
Last edited:
My Brother And I Have Used 'Frapp-de-do' Since 1969

For missed shots, I invented the frapp-de-do.
That's where you smack your forehead with the palm of your open hand, creating a smack (frapp-de-do) heard round the world.

Doug
( and, it doesn't hurt if done properly )
 
fan-tum said:
After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?

I sure glad he didn't bang his head on a Gold Crown Pocket Iron, could of been fatal, way to go Diamond, soften up the corners for those head bangers.;)
 
Snapped a $1500 Schon and threw it in the trash. For the record, I was drunk as hell and Shannon Daulton, Jose Parica, and others were railing my match in Atlanta during a big tourney 7-8 years ago.
 
I mainly just curse
The F word is my alltime fav
People like me is why children don't belong in pool halls
Sometimes I say the F word in every sentence
I should have a warning sticker on me
Seriously

But I'm not gonna change
LOL

Hurting yourself because your angry is insane
Breaking your own things (or something you may have to pay for) is equally insane

Just me............stating the obvious
 
fan-tum said:
After reading Ulrich's thread about head banging, it begs the question" What's the worst thing you've ever done after blowing a crucial shot?

I keep my temper under control, and cuss to meself in silance.:p
 
Island Drive said:
I sure glad he didn't bang his head on a Gold Crown Pocket Iron, could of been fatal, way to go Diamond, soften up the corners for those head bangers.;)

Especially if it's the ones with the ashtray in them!
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
I keep my temper under control, and cuss to meself in silance.:p

I am a master of extremely loud, positivley filthy profanity. It helps my game, along with the beer!:eek:
 
Back
Top