BB Update from Lee

StonedCEO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi JB,

I understand a bit about what you are saying. I was a business broker for about a year. Good business people don't pay for 'blue sky'. Buying supposed unproven potential with such a short track record is more like gambling than any good business sense.

Also if these investors pockets are so deep as has been said & they are serious then you would think some sort of advance to pay a few weeks of back pay would be a priority before the business looses it's only real asset, the players.

I hope it works out. I want it to work out.

Best Regards,
Rick

Betting the new investors are not in North America. If Fareast, or Mideast they are buying a concept and have zero interest in current players, or refs, or stadiums.

Where those tables from again?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMHO Lee is going on tilt..... Here's the latest quote from Johnny Archer's fb:

"About LEE BRETT'S statement about Bonus Ball. I would like to clarify that there was NO eviction notice served on the Bonus Ball arena. Lee get your facts straight my friend. Johnny Archer"

No way, Lee Brett told a lie? I'm ****ing shocked.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Betting the new investors are not in North America. If Fareast, or Mideast they are buying a concept and have zero interest in current players, or refs, or stadiums.

Where those tables from again?

Don't know if the investors will be revealed but it sounds like Fatboy knows the scoop. If you trust his word on it I will bet $100 that the investors are not from Asia.

The tables are from China. Where there is a TON of money which could be invested but it's highly doubtful that it IS being invested in Bonus Ball from here.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Say what, homie???

Might have been, "Do you know Lee is on the piss at a Dive Bar???"

Possibly, "Do you think Lee is on the piss at a Dive Bar???"

Most likely he meant, "Were you aware that I am of the opinion that while Lee is imbibing large quantities of spirits in a local public house he may be allowing his discontent to be voiced and I do therefore think we, as a group of educated adults, should allow this gentleman a pass on the inappropriate comments as he is clearly not cognitive of his actions."

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Most likely he meant, "Were you aware that I am of the opinion that while Lee is imbibing large quantities of spirits in a local public house he may be allowing his discontent to be voiced and I do therefore think we, as a group of educated adults, should allow this gentleman a pass on the inappropriate comments as he is clearly not cognitive of his actions."

or maybe: I'm drunk an don give afuuuuk!
:D:D

Last edited:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMO Lee Brett was the worst part of bonus ball. I had already posted that he was way too boring.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well since this is a guaranteed pay day Larry should be happy to payout, at the very least, some advances on back-pay that's owed. And in the spirit of what a true leader is, he should start at the lowest paid employees and work his way up the ladder.

Not a hater, just have my own staff I look after and know where I'd start.

BTW, yes, I saw Johnny's post about the eviction notice. Whether Lee's remark was spite or not I cannot say as I am not him.

That's how a stand up Boss operates I noticed in Johnny's replay he's says only that there was not a notice , it's what he did not say that could be more telling
Yes start ups go into the whole all the time but if they have a good product many of them dig out the UFC had a great product and TV contracts and was in the market that Boxing is and boxing was drowning
I don't think BB is all that good of a product and what market do they have to draw off of
They don't ,, they have to create the market and that's much harder to do

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member

I forgot to add THINK to my post but very well put!!! Seriously couldn't have said it any better :lol:

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee is burning bridges at a prodigious rate. He would be well served to just STFU and move on.

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
3v9rym.jpg