BRAZILIAN Rosewood question

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Not hard to figure out who originally requested one ,jut go back and read the first page or two. I have been patiently waiting for you to contact me, but have not heard from you. As before, if you have a straight, 29" blank I am a buyer.

mr_stanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Keebs, Have all of these pieces been sold? I replied to this thread several times and have sent pm's about buying a couple pieces and never have been given any information to make a payment. I am still interested in buying two if there are any left.

Thanks,
Michael

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Still waiting to hear something about the rosewood.

I maybe wrong, but I believe he just started his 2 weeks of work on the oil rig. I believe he'll check in every so many days but not everyday like when he's back on land.
Dave

mr_stanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I maybe wrong, but I believe he just started his 2 weeks of work on the oil rig. I believe he'll check in every so many days but not everyday like when he's back on land.
Dave

His profile has shown him to be online several times lately. Was online within 20 minutes of my previous post.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
He has internet service on the rig. Probably works longer and varied hours when hes on the platform.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
AT THIS POINT, I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT GETTING WHAT I PAID FOR, I'M SURE ALL IS GOOD. I'M ALSO SURE THAT IF HE IS OUT ON A RIG, THAT THE LST THING ON HIS MIND IS BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD. I SENT HIM A PM, ABOUT POSTING HERE TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT WAS UP, BUT HIS INBOX WAS FULL.

Marcus

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
sorry about the wait guys, I'll be sending some off tomorrow I got some of the money in that was sent. I'll have a total of how many left tomorrow (believe there are still a few), just been busy the past week. My box has been full b/c i've gotten 7.8million messages about the rosewood lmao. I probably would have went crazy if I'd have had a butt load (no pun intended).:p

Look for a post in the afternoon or evening with a list of the buyers with shipments in transit to them.

thanks,
Keebie

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Hey guys our little post office is busy, so I went just got the packaging and brought it home. I have everything all packaged up. I have 7 orders total going out first thing in the mourning. I stuffed the ends of the tubes with some old clean shirts use them for cleaning up or whatever....better than throwing away.

Look for them in the mail by fri/sat!:thumbup:

I would have sold more but a few had some damage, so I'm keeping them to cut up for use from joints to joint protectors, buttsleeves etc. I might end up selling a chunk or two of that later on if anyone would be interested.

thanks everyone,
-Keeb

Attachments

• Photo 288.jpg
    Photo 288.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
PM me when your ready for payment. I'll take 2.

none left for sale sorry to all those left out, and those I never got back with I was swamped with gotta be a hundred emails so i missed a few. By the way does anyone know of a way to download your emails? so you can keep your inbox clear?

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Here are your exact words on March 29:

Ok guys I'll ante up the money for the lot of them. I definately don't want all of these, but figured you guys would love to get some of it also. Just don't leave me hanging fellas, not really trying to have a grand tied up in just a few pieces of wood lol.

thanks again everyone,
Keeb-
Everyone that has posted before this post gets the exact amount that they asked for. No more than that as I want a couple for myself I don't use paypal so I'll have to be money order via mail + S/H

If anyone is going to change their mind then now is the time to speak, as I'll be sending the cash TODAY. I'll let all of you know when they are in an you can send payment and I'll send you the wood.thanks again everyone,
Keeb-

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Ok guys I'll ante up the money for the lot of them. I definately don't want all of these, but figured you guys would love to get some of it also. Just don't leave me hanging fellas, not really trying to have a grand tied up in just a few pieces of wood lol.

thanks again everyone,
Keeb-
Everyone that has posted before this post gets the exact amount that they asked for. No more than that as I want a couple for myself :) I don't use paypal so I'll have to be money order via mail + S/H

If anyone is going to change their mind then now is the time to speak, as I'll be sending the cash TODAY. I'll let all of you know when they are in an you can send payment and I'll send you the wood.

thanks again everyone,
Keeb-

Just wanted to say none of what you promised involved PM's or e-mails that you might have missed, because you said just those that posted before your post on the 29th. would be the first to be contacted.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member

thanks again everyone,
Keeb-
Everyone that has posted before this post gets the exact amount that they asked for. No more than that as I want a couple for myself I don't use paypal so I'll have to be money order via mail + S/H

If anyone is going to change their mind then now is the time to speak, as I'll be sending the cash TODAY. I'll let all of you know when they are in an you can send payment and I'll send you the wood.thanks again everyone,
Keeb-

Well can't nothing work out perfect. I already said it was hard keeping up with such a mass of emails. I if I sold all that I originally said then I would be left with the ones with holes and sh*t in them. I did not know that not all of them were going to be sellable. So please don't act like you got screwed I'm the one that bought the lot unseen and am stuck with stock i have to cut up to be able to use (5 unusable as a blank). And its not like i had a truck load of the stuff to begin with.

I did the right thing keeping all the damaged ones and not selling them, but please bust my balls some more for choosing to keep some extra so i can actually make a full cue out of it. Or would you have rathered me moving on you and sending you two blanks for $135 with random holes in them?

PM me and we can work something out I'm sure.

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member

thanks again everyone,
Keeb-

Keeb-

Well can't nothing work out perfect. I already said it was hard keeping up with such a mass of emails. I if I sold all that I originally said then I would be left with the ones with holes and sh*t in them. I did not know that not all of them were going to be sellable. So please don't act like you got screwed I'm the one that bought the lot unseen and am stuck with stock i have to cut up to be able to use (5 unusable as a blank). And its not like i had a truck load of the stuff to begin with.

I did the right thing keeping all the damaged ones and not selling them, but please bust my balls some more for choosing to keep some extra so i can actually make a full cue out of it.

PM me and we can work something out I'm sure.[/QUOTE

All you have is your word, you choose to do with it what you want, I just reminded you of your promise. The only ball busting that should have occurred is doing what you had to do to make sure your word was good.

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member

thanks again everyone,
Keeb-

Keeb-

I did the right thing keeping all the damaged ones and not selling them, but please bust my balls some more for choosing to keep some extra so i can actually make a full cue out of it.

PM me and we can work something out I'm sure.[/QUOTE

All you have is your word, you choose to do with it what you want, I just reminded you of your promise. The only ball busting that should have occurred is doing what you had to do to make sure your word was good.

Now hold on brother, why didn't you buy up all the rosewood then and take the risk to distribute it to everyone? I planned on keeping 4 for myself. 5 of the 22 were garbage for a blank. So I picked out 3 to keep along with the sh*t wood. If you want one of the ones that has holes you can have one, they can easily be cut up for a forearm or butt sleeve and add a handle. Besides the holes one or two of them are very nice. I'll do one of them for $60 Total with s/h insurance included. Thats the best deal i got for you or anyone else.

I sure as hell wasn't taking all the risk and going to be left out in the cold. When you bake the cake you get a slice not the crumbs.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member

Now hold on brother, why didn't you buy up all the rosewood then and take the risk to distribute it to everyone?
[QUOTE}

You originally asked your AZ family to commit to buy from you because you didn't want to spend the whole grand, and your fellow AZ members did step up and allowed you to take the risk without too much exposure. Here is what you said about that:

Ok guys I'll ante up the money for the lot of them. I definately don't want all of these, but figured you guys would love to get some of it also. Just don't leave me hanging fellas, not really trying to have a grand tied up in just a few pieces of wood lol.[QUOTE]

So what did you do? Did you leave those that committed in writing, on the first page of this thread, hanging? LOL The commitments did not involve massive e-mails or PM's, just a simple check of the thread you posted in regularly since then, you just failed to keep your word.

It's that simple, those that eased your mind enough to be able to go ahead with the purchase seem to have been left out, while those that got the wood didn't even bother to help you in the beginning. It all boils down to keeping your word, no ball busting, just pointing out how important keeping your word is to you.