Brunswick Centennial ready for action

I just converted this Brunswick Centennial 5x10 snooker table.....to a 5x10 pool table...4.5 corner pockets....The tables in Cocoa Beach, Fla. where live streaming going to take place soon. I did a complete restore from top to bottom on this table. IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Last edited:

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweeeeet....

I got the same table. Had it converted little over a year ago. My pockets are 4 and a 1/8 ( were suppose to be 4 :angry: ).
A couple questions if you dont mind. I need new pockets yours look pretty flush with the corner castings were might I get some. And how the hell do you get the metal to shine like that. I bought some mothers polish but it didnt work anything close to that good.

1pocketpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome table! Your pictures really show off the Rosewood. Something that makes these tables real special IMO.

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark, another beauty! Seeing these makes me want to with a centennial instead of another anniversary on my next go round. I'll call ya when the time comes.

Seneca Steve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking job Mark. Now come on back from Florida and set up my table
:smile::smile::smile:

I got the same table. Had it converted little over a year ago. My pockets are 4 and a 1/8 ( were suppose to be 4 :angry: ).
A couple questions if you dont mind. I need new pockets yours look pretty flush with the corner castings were might I get some. And how the hell do you get the metal to shine like that. I bought some mothers polish but it didnt work anything close to that good.

You can call Joe at Arura Road Billiards at 800-940-2837 and tell him you need Gold Crown 4 pockets....He will help you out.....My little helper gave up on me halfway through the set-up...LOLIMG_0674.jpg
The aluminum was a lot of work...sanding and buffing.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I just converted this Brunswick Centennial 5x10 snooker table.....to a 5x10 pool table...4.5 corner pockets....The tables in Cocoa Beach, Fla. where live streaming going to take place soon. I did a complete restore from top to bottom on this table.View attachment 228577

View attachment 228579

View attachment 228576

View attachment 228578

What Mark didn't mention, is the 4 months and 100's of hours he invested into building this table into the table it is today, and for me to say that I respect Mark's work is an understatement, Mark IS a true craftsman and a REAL pool table mechanic. I talk with Mark more than I talk to anyone else because we're always talking about working on pool tables and sharing ideas, I consider him to be like one of my own brothers, and I have the highest respect for his work as I KNOW what it takes to build out a pool table like this:grin:

Glen

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets see if I picked up enough from the posts and in person tables to identify the rubber from the nose radius... Is it correct these are not the K55 profile Artemis? The nose radius looks too sharp for the Artemis K55 from the picture.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
What a beauty, and a nice arena as well. Must be planning some serious streaming in the future...

Lets see if I picked up enough from the posts and in person tables to identify the rubber from the nose radius... Is it correct these are not the K55 profile Artemis? The nose radius looks too sharp for the Artemis K55 from the picture.
I didn't like how this finish on the rails came out....so I redid the rails 2 more times.
The cushions are the Artemis 55 intercontinental....the rail cloth is put on correctly...and tight.....all new wood under the rails and new sub-rails.
The table plays so good....and no thud when the balls hit the rails.
Some before pics....table should have been put in the dumpster...LOL
You can see the front of the cushion...it's the artemis 55 intercontinental.IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahh, thank you. My eyes need further training...

Would you care to share the backstory on why the 10' GC was removed, and replaced with this table? I understand if its private...

Ahh, thank you. My eyes need further training...

Would you care to share the backstory on why the 10' GC was removed, and replaced with this table? I understand if its private...

Really don't know what happened between Mike and Gary....but I also set-up a GC1 down stairs on the first floor. I did the conversion on the rails from snooker to pool...and the set-up.

IMG_0667.jpg[/ATTACH]