Buyer / Seller transaction report

9ballrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gmcole

I just wanted to thank gmcole for a great transaction. This was the first time that I bought something from here and he made it a very smooth deal. Thanks again
9ballrun

Moorespeedr

Registered
hawk4863

I just bought an Eason cue from hawk4863. Everything was exactly as promised. Jeff's a good guy to do business with.
I love my new cue!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Just received a gorgeous Jim White hoppe-style cue from Casey. The cue was in excellent shape, and plays exceptionally well. All went off without a hitch, and Casey was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you much, Casey, for a great cue. I put a couple Moori tips on it, and it's a fantastic hitter. I now need to rethink my stance on stainless-only joints..........:) :) ;)

Mark

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
fdambi Charles Super Guy!

Just to note that fdambi and I had a transaction for his Whisler cue. I know he made me a righteous deal and took abeating, but he is an awesme member and stand up guy to deal with. I wish him all excellent Karma.

Thanks Charles!

Larry - our_auctionguy

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDaniel Sneaky Pete

Hello. I had received the McDaniel Sneaky as promised. It was as advertised. It plays PHENOMENAL!!! It hits as good as the TS sneaky, I was playing with. I had hardly any break in time needed to adjust to the cue. Thanks Anthony for a fantastic buy of a cue. I would definitely do business with you again.

Last edited:

Anthony_Beeler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hjs032570 said:
Hello. I had received the McDaniel Sneaky as promised. It was as advertised. It plays PHENOMENAL!!! It hits as good as the TS sneaky, I was playing with. I had hardly any break in time needed to adjust to the cue. Thanks Anthony for a fantastic buy of a cue. I would definitely do business with you again.

Pleasure doing business with you too. I feel the same way.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuesblues

I just completed a trade with cuesblues.....Ted is definately one of the good guys...an asset to AZb....

Dale

Burrhead

Registered
Super Great Transaction

I sold a cue to Sack96 and he didn't try to talk me down from a resonable price. I stated my price for the cue and he posted up the money up front. Great guy and I look foward to doing any future business with him.

Mike

Runnin8

Love God, Love People
Silver Member
Excellent transaction with Cuecaps

I wanted to pass along my thanks and respect for Alton Takata of Cuecaps. I ordered a set of South West style caps for my cue and Alton was a joy to deal with. He did a great job of communicating over the last month and everything came off as he promised. His work is top notch- does great ringwork and his rates are very reasonable.

Thanks Alton!

Steve

thomsont

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smooth Transactions

Recently dealt with MATTY (Matt) and FLYINGSNAIL (Kenny) on cue and cases. They are good person to deal with. :)

nthamix

Judd cues
Silver Member
Flyingsnail

Kenny, "flyingsnail" is a top notch person. His work is great and his customer service is even better...Flawless job on the lizard wrap.

Thanks Kenny.

Brian:)

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C and C is a good seller!!

Bought a Klein cue off Colin (C and C) and it is without a doubt one of the best deals I have had - cue was as described, shipping was prompt, cue was well-packed and Colin went out of his way to provide me the detailed specs.

Thanks Colin - Glad to have dealt with you and will not hesitate to deal again.

Stan

staffi01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great deal with the_saint_siwa

Recieved my wrapless Olney yesterday from Steve (the_saint_siwa), so what could i say:

very smooth transaction
very good communication at any time
very fast shipping
very well packed parcel
and of course one of the best hitting cues around at perfect condition!

In summary:

STEVE IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!!!

Steve, thanks a lot!

Regards from Germany,
Stefan

cuebuilder

www.cuesbydavesucher.com
Silver Member
Birdseye Pack "Y"

I just got the Birdseye that I purchased from jazznpool. Lightning fast shipping and the wood was better than I expected. It would be nice if all transactions went this well.
Thanks!!!

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
StormHotRod300 said:
just got my cue from Bishop tonight, and it was done nice n smooth.

He is very GTG!!!!

dave
Likewise. Dave is a pleasure to do business with.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sold my pool table to Tate. He came with Ernesto yesterday to pick it up. Everything went well and came off on schedule. Great guy to deal with.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to remind people that if you do good business with someone...or bad business please don't forget to update the buyer/sellers iTrader.

the_saint_siwa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
staffi01 said:
Recieved my wrapless Olney yesterday from Steve (the_saint_siwa), so what could i say:

very smooth transaction
very good communication at any time
very fast shipping
very well packed parcel
and of course one of the best hitting cues around at perfect condition!

In summary:

STEVE IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!!!

Steve, thanks a lot!

Regards from Germany,
Stefan

I'm in the USA and Stefan is in Germany. Eventhough Stefan from Germany, he is very trustworthy buyer. Communication was great. One Good German guy to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with him!!! A+++++.

Steve

shortman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even trade with Q-Street

This was my first trade other than in person, I must say that everything he stated was true or better. The communication was excellent during the trade and I believe both parties was happy ++. He was a real gentlemen and that is really hard to find nowadays, and I would recommend him for any furture deals, thankyou Q-Street for making this a very pleasurable experience, it was greatly appreciated,

cheers------------B.W. Hale

LOL, I think he got the better end of the deal, but I knew that going in, as I wanted to try out the cue. thanks again for the extra effort you put into this. BW