Congratulations Sarah Rousey and Jason Klatt

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
I was spending the week near St. Louis, and was invited to play in a bar table tournament at the Wild Country complex (huge country and western bar/dance club). To my surprise, who should arrive in time for the tourney but Sarah Rousey and her fiance' Jason Klatt.

I had met Sarah on a couple of different occasions, and have always been super-impressed by her accomplishments. Anyone with diabetes who accomplishes as much as Sarah is a real hero in my book. To do so with such a great and unassuming personality is a real winning combination - definitely one of my very favorite players.

I also met her fiance Jason. Also one of the most likable players I have ever met; and seemed quite proficient on the table as well...what a couple. My most sincere congratulations to Sarah and Jason - wishing them all the best.

Lets make sure that the wedding pictures somehow make it onto AZB!!!!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Jason and Sarah are awesome. I'm gonna make a killer flower girl in the wedding!

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Jason and Sarah are awesome. I'm gonna make a killer flower girl in the wedding!

C-man,
When I asked for pictures of the wedding, I guess I should clarify that we would like to see "some" of the pictures....perhaps we could skip the flower girl pics....

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
When is the wedding?

C-man,
When I asked for pictures of the wedding, I guess I should clarify that we would like to see "some" of the pictures....perhaps we could skip the flower girl pics....

I got married in a church and we had our reception in a large pool hall.
That was cool, right where my wife met me.

Come on Sarah, when do the invitations come out or is going to be a small family event?:wink:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Sarah and Jason are good people and make a really great couple, IMO.

Wishing the best to both!

Eric