Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You not pick about spelling.
IMG_20210819_153937_01.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is where i ask it to be sent, but i guess anywhere is better than nowhere. its about like everything else that has happened. i feel a little better now.
Cacaboiler will be satiated as well. He'll just need to Google a few words first.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am watching this thread like a hawk with a lot of intensity!

I almost pulled the trigger on a cue from cornerstone but stumbled upon this thread. So far this thread haven't given me any indication they are shady but I'm watching.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am watching this thread like a hawk with a lot of intensity!

I almost pulled the trigger on a cue from cornerstone but stumbled upon this thread. So far this thread haven't given me any indication they are shady but I'm watching.
People i've talked to that dealt with C'stone had nothing but good to say. Some(most?) times on here you have to wade thru both side's stories to find some truth in the middle.

Reactions: bbb

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
People i've talked to that dealt with C'stone had nothing but good to say. Some(most?) times on here you have to wade thru both side's stories to find some truth in the middle.
I did trades with Bill-
all ok
A friend from OKC was looking at Tads on Bills site-
He phoned Bill-
Bill offered to send the 3 he had in stock-Let my friend pick one send the the others back,.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is where i ask it to be sent, but i guess anywhere is better than nowhere. its about like everything else that has happened. i feel a little better now.
To be fair, I could not understand the address you posted. There is a full addres, but then something that looks like a PO Box at a different zip code? I have no idea where you wanted it sent.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did business with Bill many years ago when he was just getting into the pool cue business. He shipped a shaft to me the same day I sent payment to him. My payment was a postal money order in the snail mail. I recall getting the shaft faster than he got my payment. Never a complaint or issue between us so Bill Grassley has been fine to me...

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I contacted Cornerstone about a cue that I saw last winter and left a message. He not only got right back to me with more pictures, but called and asked what style and price range I was interested in, then proceeded to send me some pictures of a bunch of cues, and not all ones on his website. We probably talked for 15 min, and I'm sure he had at least another 15 + min time in sending me pics. I actually feel bad about not buying a cue from him given the time he put in for me. I wouldn't hesitate for a second as to buying a cue from him, if he had what I wanted. Seem like a stand up guy to me.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
black balled, the picture makes it smell of chipolte. your girl friend works there or pick things up from there and calls it making them. you are very gullible.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things like this are why I made the decision to leave AZB for about 7 years and never use FB or any social media once. This nonsense is more permanent than a bad tattoo, it’s based on opinion, not fact. As is 98.637472% of the nonsense online.

I hate the internet and computers more than ever.

Chillin at home
Fatboy

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Things like this are why I made the decision to leave AZB for about 7 years and never use FB or any social media once. This nonsense is more permanent than a bad tattoo, it’s based on opinion, not fact. As is 98.637472% of the nonsense online.

I hate the internet and computers more than ever.

Chillin at home
Fatboy

Internet is both good, at bad. At time it is too much BS, and FakeNews.

Never did Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.

I decide a while back to not even look at AZB NPR. Good move 4 me.