CTE Testimonials

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CTE Testimonials just keep coming in....

• “I’m just getting started. CTE is a game-changer. Buy Stan’s book—best investment you’ll ever make for your game.”—Michael R.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the good stuff just keeps on coming.....

I finished this amazing book. I learned so many things about the CTE aiming system and about stroke. I appreciate you, Stan!”—
Sahivash S. - testimonial

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So are you suggesting that we should not consider Mr. Shuffett's reply regarding the "work involved" and in which he coins CTE as a "professional playing system"...? Certainly seems as though Stan is implying that CTE isn't as simple as picking up the book.
I would say that learning CTE is more like a journey and not a quick and easy study. Don't forget we view it as a complete playing system so all factors of playing are studied therefore you aren't going to learn real CTE quickly. You can however get some basics down fairly easily but in the end run they would only be scratching the surface of what CTE is.

Several of us learned by way of a full half ball pivot, very effective way of making balls, but just the beginning basics of the system that Stan has developed.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the good stuff just keeps on coming.... (y) (y) (y)

CTE Aiming has changed my pool playing life. Especially on the snooker table. When I get down to those 27 points remaining on the table with those number balls, using CTE Aiming I can run out by staying at the table and keeping my opponent from putting a snooker on me and stalling his eventual defeat. I love the system.
Larry Womack - testimonial

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rodney Morris statement about cte from a Facebook thread on Rodney's timeline iirc.

Screenshot_20210907-145048_Chrome.jpg

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the good stuff just keeps on coming.... (y) (y)(y)

In our pool league, we had two players move up from level 5 into level 7 after they got your book about CTE Aiming.
It's really outstanding how consistent they have become with their Pre Shot Stance. The rest of the team is now copying them.
This is a historical publication for the game of pool !!
Ed Grace - testimonial

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
"Hi everyone
Finally I understand CTE Pro One
I know how I should look at CB & OB for gearing and what the perception is and other stuff about CTE
I really appreciate you Stan Shuffett for sharing this method with us.
When I started pool as I mentioned before I learned so many aiming system like parallel aiming or SVB aiming see system, etc. But I remember where I lost the game to an amateur player,
i went to YouTube and searched about aiming systems and I watched John Barton CTE system I was very interested about this system and I decided to learn CTE I went to pool hall and I started practicing CTE.
I remember I wasn't successful and was very angry My brother told me: hey bro why you don't try to learn CTE Pro One ? And I told him what is this ?
He introduced Stan Shuffett to me and I started to watch CTE YouTube series from Stan.
I was so Confused till I watched Solomon Manalo videos and I left a massage about poking head and I can say he was like CIA agents and he didn't share data with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I searched about the CTE in AZ billiard and I have sent massage to everyone that I thought would probably know about CTE "please teach me I have some questions please explain it". One of this people was who that we know him Solomon Manalo, he told me I'm not active in AZ send me massage in Facebook and he shared his Facebook ID.
I asked some questions about CTE and he answered me so hard ( do you remember Solomon ? 🤣🤣) And he told me Stan will share his book and T.S soon and you can learn much better from Stan.
Exactly 3 month before that Stan shares his book I find Stan email and I have sent an email to him and Stan told me its ok (please be patient) T.S is coming.
I was very excited and I counted evey day to watch T.S.
When Stan shared T.S I watched all episodes in one night 😂😂😐 I was like mads 🤣🤣.
I bought Center pocket music book and dear Stan signed this book for me. (Its an honour)
Today I know what the CTE is and I can win in the matches.
Thank you John Barton
Tank you so much Solomon Manalo my dear friend.
And special thanks to Stan Shuffett because he teaches CTE to us he answered our questions and because he is wonderful."

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the good stuff just keeps on coming....(y)(y)(y)

"I love the part about learning to poke the head out with the round barn lesson. It's a little tricky to get that down at first, but it certainly puts me on the NISL. Thank you Stan for all your work and efforts. You are truly the "Columbus of a new world" when it comes to pool playing.
Joseph Trainer - testimonial

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the good stuff just keeps on coming.... (y) (y) (y)

I never dreamed aiming pool shots could be this accurate and systematic over and over until I started using CTE and studied your book "Center Pocket Music". My game has really improved and I owe it all to your discoveries and this publication of yours. I'm not a "world beater" by any means, but I did run 53 balls in a straight pool match the other night and won a little money. (enough to pay for the book too). Thank you very much, sir.
Carlos Garcia - testimonial

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Guys leave it alone. Start a new thread for negative "testimonials" or negative comments if that's what you want to do. Start a new thread for positive testimonials for other aiming methods. Including ghost ball. If you have a favorite that you want to promote then do so and promote it.

If you think that people need to be "saved" from certain aiming methods start a thread and outline clearly whatever your objections are. Try not be a jerk about it and the discussion should be kept civil and on track.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
If you think that people need to be "saved" from certain aiming methods start a thread and outline clearly whatever your objections are. Try not be a jerk about it and the discussion should be kept civil and on track.
I don't think anyone needs to be saved from anything. The thread is entitled to house CTE testimonals. The desire by Low to cherry pick the comments allowed within this thread is to simply support a self serving narrative.

I'm not anti-CTE in the slightest, but why can't less than glowing testimonals from users of the system be housed in the same place as the positive ones. Even amazon allows both positive/negative comments to be attached to the products promoted on the website.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think anyone needs to be saved from anything. The thread is entitled to house CTE testimonals. The desire by Low to cherry pick the comments allowed within this thread is to simply support a self serving narrative.

I'm not anti-CTE in the slightest, but why can't less than glowing testimonals from users of the system be housed in the same place as the positive ones. Even amazon allows both positive/negative comments to be attached to the products promoted on the website.
It's like a Yelp review where the restaurant owner gets to edit the submissions. Isn't all feedback of more use to a prospective customer?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

I meant for this to be testimonials from outside of azb. So if you find testimonials from Facebook or any other from people who tried cte go ahead and post them.

I honestly don't think that many here who are so very against it could line up correctly using cte because they don't know it.

What I mean is this, if a cte user puts up a shot they can write down the solution in "cte-code" if you will and I can write down the solution and do the shot and when both answers are revealed they will be the same.

Normally critics will say I tried it and it was too complicated which is a fair criticism but it doesn't mean cte doesn't work. Critics that claim it doesn't work or doesn't work as claimed aren't or at least have not been able to demonstrate that they have achieved mastery enough to actually pick out the perceptions and sweeps or describe and demonstrate the three main versions of cte.

Those aren't testimonials from "real" users imo. But I certainly wouldn't mind if t were at least real testimonials from users who really gave it some time.

I think that the majority of testimonials about cte from users like that are going to be positive and won't be speculatively negative.

I do have a friend who can call out any visual and sweep perfectly. He doesn't like it because he prefers to never think of aiming in any way. He says aiming should be fully subconscious and flowing with no second guessing, just get down and shoot and trust that your brain has figured out the aiming speed and spin. I agree with him that this should pretty much be everyone's goal. Sometimes I will start out with very strict structure where I talk cte-code to myself as I am aiming and then will talk myself through the stroke as I shoot the shot. I will generally do this for a few games and gradually stop talking to myself and sort of just see-it with the perceptions/sweeps barely on the periphery of my mind. Then if I come to a particularly tricky shot I will step back and snap into strict conscious-focus talk myself through mode. So I do get it that some folks would rather not mess with anything that "complicates" the act of shooting for themselves.

So I am personally not adverse to testimonials from people who sound like they gave it a fair shot. I worked with poolology and know how to implement it to the point that Brian could test me and I am confident that I would find the shot line most of the time correctly using it. I have said that I don't like the structure and it isn't "for me" but that I found it to be accurate for getting to the shot line. I have no problem telling others to try poolology because I know that it works based on my taking it to the table. I wouldn't mind a thread full of testimonials for that method and I would add mine to it in the positive.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
It's like a Yelp review where the restaurant owner gets to edit the submissions. Isn't all feedback of more use to a prospective customer?
Not if a lot of the negative reviews are from people who didn't even eat there or who make speculative claims about the place based on superficial knowledge of the place. Yelp-bombing is a real thing and very unpleasant for a good owner to deal with.

In the case of this thread let's call it 9999876660000 threads talking shit about CTE vs. 1 that is primarily users of CTE talking about how it has helped them, taken from other sources and gathered together.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Bob Nunley

Well, I'm halfway through my Morning Workout, which, today, is the Quarter Around from Page 404 of the book... Just finished from the right side of the table, now going to start the left side of the table after a cup of coffee.
So, me taking a break means you have to read my rambling!!! So, I was thinking this morning while shooting these shots about something that Stevie "The Blade" Moore told me about Pro One when I was fairly new to it in 2012. We were at the Southern Classic in Tunica, MS and hitting a few balls to warm up. He said, "Bob, Pro One is like CHEATING..." and ya know, he's right. Pro One won a lot of tournaments and matchups for me over the years, but today, I had to take it little farther.
Yes, Pro One is like Cheating... it's like making the pockets huge for yourself but tightening them up when your opponent walks to the table.
Basic CTE is like Cheating... man, this stuff is DEADLY. It's like playing poker with a marked deck that only you know how to read!!!
Disguised Pivoting??? Yep, it's like cheating too... On a WHOLE new level. Disguised pivoting is like taking a handgun to a wrestling match. There is just no way to describe it until you experience it, but you must master Basic CTE and Pro One first!!! (My opinion, Senor Stan may tell you otherwise, so listen to him if he does)
I use ALL THREE methods during a game and I think it's VERY important to learn all three... to master all three!!! To do that, you MUST have a GOOD understanding of Gearing and Stepping. Once you really understand the importance of those processes, this becomes easy. Drills are no longer boring, they're FUN!
One final note... if you don't have Stans Book, GET IT! I've been using CTE in one form or another since 1998 when I first talked to Hal, and this book, in my humble opinion, is an absolute necessity if you want to master CTE Pro One. My book sits on a pub table along with my "workout notebook" just 8 feet away from my table. I read it constantly, I reference it constantly... It contains EVERYTHING you need to take your game to a SCARY level! Well, everything but the blood, sweat and tears... you have to provide those!
Well, I've about finished that cup of coffee, so back to the Quarter Around.
Bob Nunley - testimonial

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Bob Nunley

Well, I'm halfway through my Morning Workout, which, today, is the Quarter Around from Page 404 of the book... Just finished from the right side of the table, now going to start the left side of the table after a cup of coffee.
So, me taking a break means you have to read my rambling!!! So, I was thinking this morning while shooting these shots about something that Stevie "The Blade" Moore told me about Pro One when I was fairly new to it in 2012. We were at the Southern Classic in Tunica, MS and hitting a few balls to warm up. He said, "Bob, Pro One is like CHEATING..." and ya know, he's right. Pro One won a lot of tournaments and matchups for me over the years, but today, I had to take it little farther.
Yes, Pro One is like Cheating... it's like making the pockets huge for yourself but tightening them up when your opponent walks to the table.
Basic CTE is like Cheating... man, this stuff is DEADLY. It's like playing poker with a marked deck that only you know how to read!!!
Disguised Pivoting??? Yep, it's like cheating too... On a WHOLE new level. Disguised pivoting is like taking a handgun to a wrestling match. There is just no way to describe it until you experience it, but you must master Basic CTE and Pro One first!!! (My opinion, Senor Stan may tell you otherwise, so listen to him if he does)
I use ALL THREE methods during a game and I think it's VERY important to learn all three... to master all three!!! To do that, you MUST have a GOOD understanding of Gearing and Stepping. Once you really understand the importance of those processes, this becomes easy. Drills are no longer boring, they're FUN!
One final note... if you don't have Stans Book, GET IT! I've been using CTE in one form or another since 1998 when I first talked to Hal, and this book, in my humble opinion, is an absolute necessity if you want to master CTE Pro One. My book sits on a pub table along with my "workout notebook" just 8 feet away from my table. I read it constantly, I reference it constantly... It contains EVERYTHING you need to take your game to a SCARY level! Well, everything but the blood, sweat and tears... you have to provide those!
Well, I've about finished that cup of coffee, so back to the Quarter Around.
Bob Nunley - testimonial
Wow. Speechless. How much does Bob charge for CTE lessons? He's got me reaching for my wallet already!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a positive testimonial from Joe back when his name was Pete. I'm wondering about something, though. You credited Gene with getting your dominant eye in the correct position so that you could run 100 balls. Did this coincidentally put your dominant eye in the same position as Stan's CTE? If so, maybe Gene is also teaching CTE?

Lowenstein.png