Cues & Case Found in Indy, Help Find the Owner

I spent about a day and a half in Indy, and just when I got to 10th & Emerson my cues vanished.
If the guy could send me some pics, especially the logo, I might be able to tell if they're mine.
Tell him not to worry about the damage he did to the case when he ran it over.

Thanks
Ted
 
I spent about a day and a half in Indy, and just when I got to 10th & Emerson my cues vanished.
If the guy could send me some pics, especially the logo, I might be able to tell if they're mine.
Tell him not to worry about the damage he did to the case when he ran it over.

Thanks
Ted

Dont you think you should pick up the ball from here? You see the ad same as the op.
 
they are not mine but i sure would like to know who made and what type of case it was.......:)
 
No way. An actual Honest person that would try and find the owner of the case and cues.

Has to be a scam, I don't believe it.
 
I spent about a day and a half in Indy, and just when I got to 10th & Emerson my cues vanished.
If the guy could send me some pics, especially the logo, I might be able to tell if they're mine.
Tell him not to worry about the damage he did to the case when he ran it over.

Thanks
Ted

I hope they were not your vintage Lucasi collector cues you were saving for your retirement nest egg :frown:
 
Bruce, if you guys need any extra Lucasis, I have some in my garden holding up my Italian Roma tomatoes.
 
It's probably safer to buy new cues than to take a drive down to 10th and Emerson.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top