D Appleton is against pivoting for spin ?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Gimmick my ass lol. Did Wayne ever shoot a ball like that again. Busti didn’t shoot shots worth thousands of dollars in a gimmick sort of way. He PIVOTS. No denying that.
Oh and Robb Saez shoots the same way. He never said anything about it being a gimmick.
It's a gimmick.
Go ahead copy Busti.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
I figured PJ would run to the computer when given a chance to answer a question about swooping, guess I was wrong.
So, how does Efren aim?
And why did he say as he aged, sometimes he couldn't tell where the.pocket is?

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Saying he can’t tell where the pockets are is a gimmick. Did you fall for it ?
Is that actually your answer ?
He's had to laser surgeries .
The physical pockets are still easy to tell .

How about real answers ?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Is that actually your answer ?
He's had to laser surgeries .
The physical pockets are still easy to tell .

How about real answers ?
I'm assuming it's "two" not "to" before laser. Or "to get" laser surgeries. No space for the period after "tell". No space for the question mark after "answer". No space after for the period after "surgeries".

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does he AIM ?

And why did he say as he aged , sometimes he can't tell where the pocket is ?
I don’t really know how he aims but I do know he pivots on some shots. As to the pocket thing, couldn’t give you an answer

But you already know the answers so why ask the questions?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
definitely... There's one especially "swoopy" player at my local room. When he is in gear it's entertaining to watch. When his timing is off, it's a gong show.

Nothing wrong trying to be the Jim Furyk of the pool world. You just need to keep that timing on point or expect the worst.
As for J. Furyk, only his backswing is un-orthodox. Once he starts down and approaches impact he looks just like any other top-class golfer. Comparing his swing to a swooper/sweeper/tuck-n-roll pool player isn't really valid.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
As for J. Furyk, only his backswing is un-orthodox. Once he starts down and approaches impact he looks just like any other top-class golfer. Comparing his swing to a swooper/sweeper/tuck-n-roll pool player isn't really valid.
Excellent points and post. When you're right, you're right. Furyk has had a fantastic career with over $71 million in earnings.
He also has the lowest score ever posted on the PGA Tour for 18 holes...a 58. He has 17 wins which includes a US Open.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
How about Charles Barkley then or any golfer that you think fits the bill...? The point I think is being conveyed even though those who follow golf will point out what you already have.