Darren Appleton world 10 ball champ!!!!!

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
WAY TO GO DAZZY!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0033.jpg

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Great job DAZ !!!!!

Amazing performance under unreal pressure. You should be proud of yourself pal. Congratulations. Just awesome.

Beers are on us at the Open pal. :D

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow thats great, i'm so glad he won, i wish i could have seen it, he had a big lead and it was close.

Karl looks lit in that pic, i talked to him that nite-they are both top notch guys!!!! Go UK!!!!!

ukpooladdict

JMW
Silver Member
Brilliant result for Daz..i'm speechless, Uk now have the current 9 and 10 ball champions and europe hold all 4 world championships!!!
Daz really deserves this he is so focused it's scary, he is the ultimate professional.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ukpooladdict said:
Brilliant result for Daz..i'm speechless, Uk now have the current 9 and 10 ball champions and europe hold all 4 world championships!!!
Daz really deserves this he is so focused it's scary, he is the ultimate professional.

i watched him yesterday and he looked the best i seen him. i heard he didnt plat good but i didnt see that, i watched the first hour of his match and he was great. Its great to see the UK come up big like this.

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
The British Invasion....

I guess you have to be English and have your name start with a "D" to become a world champion these days... :D

First Daryl and now Darren.

Congrats on the win!
I wish I could have seen it.... from checking the scores it looked like Wu had a great comeback there...

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was going to happen sooner or later. Well done pal, savour the moment. I just wish I was there to share it with you.

Party when you get back.

Si

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

GOOD lucking number there, Darren!!!

GREAT win!!!! And to think some fool had you at 6-1. Sure hope you got some of that action too!!

You did it....you got to the top of that long ladder you've been climbing for the last few years. In fashionable style too!! An awesome display of firepower!

Pretty sporty there...for it not to be your 'game'. I have a feeling you are going to like 9 ball, almost as much as 8 Ball. (From here on out...)

Please tell Karl, Mick, and Lee, I said hello.

Again, Congrats!!!

2008 WORLD Champion...........

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Dynamite- World 10 Ball Champion

Congratulations to AZ Billiards.

The chat room pulled Darren through. :D

Not really, it was all DAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

JoeyA

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Congrats to Daz! A very deserving world champ and a great guy. Just found out the purse was 100K... nice score, pal.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
CONGRATS DARREN!!!

Wow, that's 2 in a row for the Brits!

What happened to the Filipinos? *cricket* *cricket*

I guess we should call London....New Manila.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
I didn't watch any of it, and it doesn't appear that the tourney was a big overall success, but a good guy like Darren winning $100k is pretty sweet.

I still haven't decided if I consider it a true world championship with most of the pinoys not there, but it was a great victory no matter what you call it for that amount of money. I definately think other players will give him a lot of respect for pulling it off.

Congrats to Darren.