Dennis Orcollo private lesson

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis will be arriving in Los Angeles on Jan. 19, prior to going to DCC. He is available for private lessons on Jan. 20 and 21. Typical lesson is two hours + for $200. A longer or shorter lesson can be arranged. If interested contact me here or at jayhelfert@yahoo.com.

Dennis will be arriving in Los Angeles on Jan. 19, prior to going to DCC. He is available for private lessons on Jan. 20 and 21. Typical lesson is two hours + for $200. A longer or shorter lesson can be arranged. If interested contact me here or at jayhelfert@yahoo.com.
If he wants to keep it private that's O.K. with me but I charge $500 for two hours and I do not give shorter lessons. I'm certain his games will improve and he'll not feel a need to credit me but that's O.K.. Let me know his thoughts on this.

ONB

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I had a private lesson with Dennis and I can tell you it is one of the best pool related experiences I've ever had. I highly recommend a lesson with him if you're serious about getting to a higher level.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Jay, I'm in for a 2-4 hour block. Pencil me in and I'll call you to set it up. Hope I get to see you too, it's been too long. And thank-you. ;)

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he wants to keep it private that's O.K. with me but I charge $500 for two hours and I do not give shorter lessons. I'm certain his games will improve and he'll not feel a need to credit me but that's O.K.. Let me know his thoughts on this.

ONB

Yeah, I was going to give Dennis a few lessons too, but it looks like you beat me to it. I was giving him the "free" introductory lesson first. I didn't think he'd want to start with the hard stuff right off the bat. Especially being jet lagged.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Why would you want to pay 200 bucks to get your a$$ whooped when you can get 2 awesome hours of lessons out of it instead? :p

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
.I would pay $500 if he were in Dallas or Ft. Worth.

I second that, if I was in California I'd drive across the state for this opportunity!!!

Take if from me, and you'll just have to believe me when I say that spending two hours with Dennis is worth WAY MORE than a couple a hundred......I would pay $500 if he were in Dallas or Ft. Worth.

Thanks for arranging this, Jay, you are a blessing to our pool world. imho

Happy New Year, and tell Dennis "hi" for me.

that's a really good lesson jay...wish I lived west!!!!

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CJ Wiley...when will you be down to Houston again? I know you're an accomplished golfer, per our visit at Bogies during the Space City Open. However, I will make you better! A golf lesson for a pool lesson would be nice as far as I'm concerned. You like that idea? By the way...you're very personable and obviously love knowledge. I really enjoyed our visit.

Last edited:

Banks

Banned
Any chance Dennis will be coming through the Northwest? I could probably set up a day of lessons here in PDX. Maybe some time around the Chinook Winds Open? :thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any chance Dennis will be coming through the Northwest? I could probably set up a day of lessons here in PDX. Maybe some time around the Chinook Winds Open? :thumbup:

Unfortunately not this time. He is planning to return after DCC for another big Paquaio tourney. This time with 100K in the singles and 100K in the doubles. Perhaps next time he's here we will try to arrange something.

Banks

Banned
Unfortunately not this time. He is planning to return after DCC for another big Paquaio tourney. This time with 100K in the singles and 100K in the doubles. Perhaps next time he's here we will try to arrange something.

Thanks for the reply, Jay. Eventually, I'd like to do something like this for the area when the chance arises.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry, Dennis Orcollo, I promise I'll only make one more post in your thread

Thanks, I don't want to get too involved with this thread, they'll accuse me of treason. LoL

PM me and we'll coordinate, I'm glad to get to talk with someone like yourself that truly understands the cross over between golf and pool. I can tell you are advanced in your knowledge, and would like the opportunity to take you up on your offer.

Happy New Year My Friend, and hit'em well, whatever game you're playing.

CJ Wiley...when will you be down to Houston again? I know you're an accomplished golfer, per our visit at Bogies during the Space City Open. However, I will make you better! A golf lesson for a pool lesson would be nice as far as I'm concerned. You like that idea? By the way...you're very personable and obviously love knowledge. I really enjoyed our visit.