Dennis vs Scott for $150k..?

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alan, Jason and Hank, makes me feel good that Scotts side will be covered w no bait and switch. Totally different league than John french...

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
‎From Facebook 7 hrs ago (unedited):

Christopher Clark‎ to On Cue News 4 You
7 hrs ·

Who Do You All Like

WOW!!! Race to 40 for 150,000$ (race to 10 each day)
Dennis Orcollo vs Scott Frost even Onepocket March 2-5 at Dave Coles Carom Room in Beloit Wisconsin. 75,000$ from each side and 10k has been locked up from each side for no show pay. I think this is the largest cash match to date on stream and I'd like to thank Ariel Roy Francisco, Jason Sword, Alan Sword, Matt Wiegman and Hank Smith the Tank
"I guess it took me going into semi retirement for this to happen, but who would turn this down"?
Understand that I'm so thankful to be in this position and have great respect for Dennis and his game. Thank you
Thanks to all involved and ALL who will be watching!!!
Live on Pay Per View with Ontherailtv.com and Lenny Marshall. PAY PER VIEW details will be out within 10 days!!! Thanks EVERYONE!!!
WE WANT TO MAKE THIS AFFORDABLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO WATCH!!! Pay-per-view rates will be at the lowest ever! This is a record setting match and you will all get to watch it from your homes and it will NOT hurt your wallet!!!
FYI-any FB live streamers caught will be exposed and reported. For the amount Lenny Marshall is going to charge it's not needed nor fair to the men who've worked hard to make this happen. Thanks
My take on this match
I'm a tad surprised they didn't negotiate a small spot even 9 - 8 I think when in the balls Dennis will excel with that said I see Scott's overall knowledge and experience and the ability to outmove Dennis. just might be to much too overcome .

Christopher clark cant get the facts straight half the time, thank god he could post word for word from FB. When you point out his BS he just bans you. Lol. Big crybaby
Jason

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW, after Alex played Dennis this year at the DCC (the first time) he remarked that Dennis' 1p game had gotten a lot better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try to keep up. That's what Scott does, hard to understand?

Pretty sure he was keeping up. He was replying to the defence of Scott doing this ('you need to be confident to win') by asking if Efren was not confident (when he doesn't do this stuff).

Marvel

Marvel - The Yogi Bear
Silver Member
Pretty sure he was keeping up. He was replying to the defence of Scott doing this ('you need to be confident to win') by asking if Efren was not confident (when he doesn't do this stuff).

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
We are working on making this FREE for everyone to watch. With sponsor and fan support this can happen. Get on board if you want great exposure for your product whether its pool related or not. If you have an online business we can bring you traffic because no match has been streamed to viewers for FREE that is as huge as this. Instead of having 300 people watching on a PPV lets get 100,000 people tuning in over the course of those 4 days. This will be the biggest money match in pool history!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are working on making this FREE for everyone to watch. With sponsor and fan support this can happen. Get on board if you want great exposure for your product whether its pool related or not. If you have an online business we can bring you traffic because no match has been streamed to viewers for FREE that is as huge as this. Instead of having 300 people watching on a PPV lets get 100,000 people tuning in over the course of those 4 days. This will be the biggest money match in pool history!

Dammit, Lenny.

We already told you...you da man.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Everybody understands that!

Different people do different things. Geez, why is this so difficult?

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there going to be some kind of confirmation that the advertised amount of money is actually up for grabs?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
‎From Facebook 7 hrs ago (unedited):

Christopher Clark‎ to On Cue News 4 You
7 hrs ·

Who Do You All Like

WOW!!! Race to 40 for 150,000$ (race to 10 each day)
Dennis Orcollo vs Scott Frost even Onepocket March 2-5 at Dave Coles Carom Room in Beloit Wisconsin. 75,000$ from each side and 10k has been locked up from each side for no show pay. I think this is the largest cash match to date on stream and I'd like to thank Ariel Roy Francisco, Jason Sword, Alan Sword, Matt Wiegman and Hank Smith the Tank
"I guess it took me going into semi retirement for this to happen, but who would turn this down"?
Understand that I'm so thankful to be in this position and have great respect for Dennis and his game. Thank you
Thanks to all involved and ALL who will be watching!!!
Live on Pay Per View with Ontherailtv.com and Lenny Marshall. PAY PER VIEW details will be out within 10 days!!! Thanks EVERYONE!!!
WE WANT TO MAKE THIS AFFORDABLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO WATCH!!! Pay-per-view rates will be at the lowest ever! This is a record setting match and you will all get to watch it from your homes and it will NOT hurt your wallet!!!
FYI-any FB live streamers caught will be exposed and reported. For the amount Lenny Marshall is going to charge it's not needed nor fair to the men who've worked hard to make this happen. Thanks
My take on this match
I'm a tad surprised they didn't negotiate a small spot even 9 - 8 I think when in the balls Dennis will excel with that said I see Scott's overall knowledge and experience and the ability to outmove Dennis. just might be to much too overcome .

Alan, Jason and Hank, makes me feel good that Scotts side will be covered w no bait and switch. Totally different league than John french...
Reading the thread always helps.
Is there going to be some kind of confirmation that the advertised amount of money is actually up for grabs?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yeah, now that you mention it I remember that too. There were other things too. One thing I was thinking about is where he clearly fouled but didn't call it on himself cause the refund either didn't see it or whatever??? Do you know what I'm talking about?

I believe it started at the Packman' tournament in the Philippines, I think DO called a foul on Shane because he didn't call an obvious shot in the game....and figured if DO was going to pull shit like that then forget it....Shane forfeited the match right there.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe it started at the Packman' tournament in the Philippines, I think DO called a foul on Shane because he didn't call an obvious shot in the game....and figured if DO was going to pull shit like that then forget it....Shane forfeited the match right there.

Ronnie Alcano not Dennis.