Evan Clark passing..............

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG…….he really was unappreciated for as much cue making talent as he had.
Now I wish I had held onto my Peterson Tribute Cue with ivory joint. I found him
to be a very congenial, affable and generous with his time to discuss pool cues.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will miss our phone conversations about politics, retirement in Columbia, etc.

We used to talk, for hours... he would call from his favorite bar, with a cool drink, and tell me about how wonderful his life as a retiree in Columbia was.

RIP, my friend...

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this sad news. I own some of his cues, both Schon & Segen, and they are some of the finest. You did the pool world proud Evan. Rest In Peace.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
didn't know Evan nor did I have any of his era Schon cues but I know he was a good custodian for the brand.

Sad news; RIP Sir.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
That's sad...I'm the original owner of an STL17 from 1992 (I think it was called an SL19 back then) that I still shoot with every day. It's still flawless, and despite buying great custom cues from great makers over the years, it's the best balanced and nicest hitting cue I've ever played with. Everyone I've ever let try it out agrees.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
A real pleasure to deal with Evan when he was first underway with Segen cues. He was an interesting man with a wealth of cuemaker knowledge. My deepest condolences to his family.

rhontz914

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I still have several audio messages from him on FB. He reached out to warn me off a fake Schon cue. Very nice man. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sad, incredibly nice guy. Had the chance to meet him and tour his setup when Segen cues was getting going and he gave my friend and I a great tour of the facility and was very generous with his time. He was also a great photographer and had a lot of work up in the offices there which was fun to see.