F/S Ginacue Fancy "1 of a kind" 19A

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Thanks Will, appreciate the compliment from a premier collector. Have fun at the Vegas Cue Show.

Joe

Joe

I'll show you premier collector. I'm up, drinking coffee, waiting for the auction to load and I'm doing the statue of liberty on this beauty.

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Doesn't Kevin have enough Ginacues already ? Maybe you can leave one for us peasant's Kev. Count me in the bidding, I want this one too. This is going to be like a warm up for the ICCS silent auction. Dan

Dan

You lay off this one and I won't bid at the ICCS auction.

Honest.

Really.

I mean it.

Kevin

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Ginacue

Hey Kev can we bid together buddy. You get the cue for three months and then me and we just rotate it back and forth so everybody is happy. I share, LOL ! What if I find you something else ? You looking for anything else I have access to many, many cues and private collections or just have your mind set on this one ? That Silent Auction at the ICCS is going to be FUN, I just wish I knew what cue makers were going to participate. Dan

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hey Kev can we bid together buddy. You get the cue for three months and then me and we just rotate it back and forth so everybody is happy. I share, LOL ! What if I find you something else ? You looking for anything else I have access to many, many cues and private collections or just have your mind set on this one ? That Silent Auction at the ICCS is going to be FUN, I just wish I knew what cue makers were going to participate. Dan

Dan

I have my mind set on this one. I plan for this cue to be my lifetime player (OBO), which I will keep forever (or until I sell it whichever comes first).

Thanks

Kevin

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
link

someone has a link to this auction... i want to see whats going on...

thanks

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have entered the winning bid. Anybody care to take an over/under on how long my bid makes it?

My new lifetime (OBO) player.

Thanks

Kevin

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The auction is live

Just to let everyone know, THE AUCTION IS LIVE and can be seen HERE.

Their is NO RESERVE, and the auction will NOT be ended early. The high bidder will own the cue.

Good luck to any bidders.

Thanks,

Joe

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Just to let everyone know, THE AUCTION IS LIVE and can be seen HERE.

Their is NO RESERVE, and the auction will NOT be ended early. The high bidder will own the cue.

Good luck to any bidders.

Thanks,

Joe

You mean I didn't win??????

I got in the first bid! Isn't that the deal???

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Now that one's funny! Rep your way.

Will Prout

Will

So glad to get a chuckle outta you. I was (sorta) serious, I thought I put a bid in that would last to Sunday and maybe win. It lasted about 1/12628787th of a second, so I have to rethink.

Can't wait to see you in November and I'll try to drag a Colombian along with me.

Thanks

Kevin

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nice cue. I love it when cues go on Ebay starting at $0 and no reserve. I'm in on this one. Good luck to me in getting this cue as cheap as possible (need another bar banger) and good luck to you in getting as much money as possible.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Nice cue. I love it when cues go on Ebay starting at $0 and no reserve. I'm in on this one. Good luck to me in getting this cue as cheap as possible (need another bar banger) and good luck to you in getting as much money as possible.

Its the fairest way to determine value.

Good luck, but I'm still on it too.

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
OK, thanks to all for lying back and not bidding on this beauty. I've got my snipe loaded up and hopefully just a little past the $2,476 its at this AM is all it will take!

Thanks again guys

Kevin

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well, only 3 1/2 hours left in the auction. I will not be around for the end so this is a final bump just to let everyone know it's soon to end.

Thanks to everyone who has bid and good luck to all!

Auction link is HERE